Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' 07:49 - Jan 8 with 1086 viewsbluesym

and 'good day out,I enjoyed that'

Just wow.I honestly do not know how fans can not be bothered about what was on show yesterday,really i dont.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 07:54 - Jan 8 with 1055 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

I enjoyed my day despite hating pretty much everything about Ipswich on the pitch.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:01 - Jan 8 with 1029 viewsbluesym

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 07:54 - Jan 8 by WestStanderLaLaLa

I enjoyed my day despite hating pretty much everything about Ipswich on the pitch.

Thats fair.

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:17 - Jan 8 with 979 viewsBenters

you gotta be innit to win it

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:35 - Jan 8 with 937 viewsstuyarmouthblue

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 07:54 - Jan 8 by WestStanderLaLaLa

No two ways about it, we were awful, but it made for a great game. It may be clichéd to say, but it was a cracker of a cup tie. The passion of the away support was great and it is what football is all about.
I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:40 - Jan 8 with 902 viewsbluesym

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:35 - Jan 8 by stuyarmouthblue

No two ways about it, we were awful, but it made for a great game. It may be clichéd to say, but it was a cracker of a cup tie. The passion of the away support was great and it is what football is all about.

Those comments id expect from a neutral fan just enjoying a game of football though surely?

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:43 - Jan 8 with 883 viewsgordon

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:40 - Jan 8 by bluesym

Those comments id expect from a neutral fan just enjoying a game of football though surely?

It was brilliant that we got the first slot on Match of The Day too.
I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:43 - Jan 8 with 881 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:40 - Jan 8 by bluesym

Did you not enjoy watching 5,000 imps going off their tits

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:46 - Jan 8 with 862 viewsbluesym

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:43 - Jan 8 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Did you not enjoy watching 5,000 imps going off their tits

Nope,i'm an Ipswich fan (unfortunatly!).Nice to see passionate football fans but I think too many people were/are getting caught up in this 'Plucky little Lincoln and their 50,000 fans day out'.

At the end of the day,I just wanted us to win and win well.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:51 - Jan 8 with 836 viewsBenters

I'm seeing comments of 'cracking cup tie' on 08:43 - Jan 8 by gordon

It was brilliant that we got the first slot on Match of The Day too.

I saw sh1t loads of empty seats

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024