Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days 23:47 - Jan 8 with 1436 viewsGarv

I can't wait for it to return.

It will.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 23:49 - Jan 8 with 1433 viewstextbackup

curve bar used to be rammed from 1130 before the games, then until 183 after games, loads of blokes singing, on the piss...

twtd

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 05:44 - Jan 9 with 1257 viewspowinswitch

How will it? Not looking for an argument. Just see a slow slide. So if you can see different, please do tell how it will happen.
Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 06:02 - Jan 9 with 1241 viewsBenters

when ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 06:03 - Jan 9 with 1240 viewsReuser_is_God

I'd be happy with it being like 14/15 again.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 08:16 - Jan 9 with 1072 viewsbournemouthblue

I'd prefer it like the Burley days

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 23:00 - Jan 11 with 885 viewsGarv

Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 08:16 - Jan 9 by bournemouthblue

I didn't see many of those unfortunately.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 23:05 - Jan 11 with 854 viewsWallingford_Boy

Wish it was that good.

More like the Duncan era for me. I remember the day he was finally sacked, never been more relieved. I think when Mick finally goes, that might top that relief.

Love the guy and so wished it had worked out, but it hasn't and it's obviously not going to, so it really is time to cut our losses and move on.

Get a new guy in with fresh ideas, give him some cash, give him some time and let him build a football team around the handful of good young players we have.

RIP Sir Bobby

Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 23:07 - Jan 11 with 846 viewsPlums

Portman Road atmosphere like it was during the Royle days on 08:16 - Jan 9 by bournemouthblue

Take a look at the '82 Roma game posted down the page. That's what I remember. Don't think we'll get back there.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024