Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If McG is out for a couple of weeks our attempts to bring in a striker... 10:25 - Jan 9 with 921 viewsitfcjoe

...need to seriously increase ahead of the big game on Saturday

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

If McG is out for a couple of weeks our attempts to bring in a striker... on 10:32 - Jan 9 with 880 viewsNo9

With no decent midfield and a very suspect defence - there for the taking are you sure you have the right priorities?
If McG is out for a couple of weeks our attempts to bring in a striker... on 10:33 - Jan 9 with 872 viewsDoobDude

The word you are looking for is "start" not "increase".

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

If McG is out for a couple of weeks our attempts to bring in a striker... on 10:35 - Jan 9 with 853 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Possibly where the Grigg rumour has started from..

Though, it could just be a ruse and he is actually being sold in the next couple of days.. not risked, or cup tied. Very unlikely though (I hope)

Though if it is a serious injury, I doubt we'll be told straight. Mick has previous of making up short comeback time frames to not alert other clubs of our desperation for a replacement.
If McG is out for a couple of weeks our attempts to bring in a striker... on 10:57 - Jan 9 with 784 viewsSWGF

Isn't it as plain as the nose on our faces that if we were desperate for an incoming striker, he'd have signed on the first day of January?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024