Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on 19:56 - Jan 9 with 3926 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

live with them on the Wednesday.

They had 1st pick.

Beeb have the second one

AND BT have a third one for the Thursday potentially

So we will surely be on the Beeb on the tuesday..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 19:59 - Jan 9 with 3535 viewsEdmunds5

Southampton v Norwich I reckon

La la la Sixto Peralta
Poll: Transfer deadline day or Christmas?
Blog: A Representation Of Stability

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:01 - Jan 9 with 3488 viewsJ2BLUE

Doubt BT would pick us on the Thursday as it would mean rearranging Lincoln's Friday game.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:02 - Jan 9 with 3445 viewsVaughan8

You guaranteed we would be on TV so we will be....... .
BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:05 - Jan 9 with 3396 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:02 - Jan 9 by Vaughan8

We will be

I guaranteed before the Liverpool result. But as BT had first pick anyway, we will be on the Beeb for sure.

And we will win 3-1

And then beat Brightons kids 2-0

And then win in the 5th round against Middlesbrough before winning a quarter final

We then win at Wembley against Man U before beating Chelsea 1-0 in the final with Douglas being the unlikely hero.

Haven't you read the script?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:06 - Jan 9 with 3367 viewsJ2BLUE

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:05 - Jan 9 by The_Romford_Blue

We will be

I guaranteed before the Liverpool result. But as BT had first pick anyway, we will be on the Beeb for sure.

And we will win 3-1

And then win in the 5th round against Middlesbrough before winning a quarter final

We then win at Wembley against Man U before beating Chelsea 1-0 in the final with Douglas being the unlikely hero.

BBC love all Prem ties so i'm not sure.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:08 - Jan 9 with 3343 viewsPJH

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:06 - Jan 9 by J2BLUE

I was thinking Burnley v Sunderland for BBC.
BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:08 - Jan 9 with 3342 viewsTollycobbold

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:05 - Jan 9 by The_Romford_Blue

We will be

And we will win 3-1

Can I have some of your drugs please?
BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:09 - Jan 9 with 3328 viewsSWGF

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:06 - Jan 9 by J2BLUE

Only chance BBC have to have live Prem football so they will choose one.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Login to get fewer ads

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:12 - Jan 9 with 3301 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:08 - Jan 9 by Tollycobbold

Can I have some of your drugs please?

I'm high on positivity my friend

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:20 - Jan 9 with 3202 viewsPilgrimblue

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:12 - Jan 9 by The_Romford_Blue

I'm high on positivity my friend

Keep it up because when reality kicks in you'll be suicidal.
BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 22:36 - Jan 9 with 2726 viewsbournemouthblue

We will be

And we will win 3-1

before Natalie Sawyer celebrates on the pitch and around various drinking establishments with all the jubilant Town fans

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 00:07 - Jan 10 with 2507 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 22:36 - Jan 9 by bournemouthblue

before Natalie Sawyer celebrates on the pitch and around various drinking establishments with all the jubilant Town fans

I thought he was with Kirsty Gallagher?

Or is he just the Hugh Hefner of the championship?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 06:55 - Jan 10 with 2346 viewskingcarloss

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 19:59 - Jan 9 by Edmunds5

Southampton v Norwich I reckon

Personally I think the BBC will choose Palace v Bolton

Poll: Forget old club connections, or one of our own, who would you prefer with Skuse.

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 07:02 - Jan 10 with 2332 viewsitfctilidie

We will be

And we will win 3-1

BBC have been hammered in the press for ignoring the Sutton United Vs Wimbledon tie, so good chance they will be bullied into showing the replay
BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 07:17 - Jan 10 with 2285 viewsITFC_Forever

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 00:07 - Jan 10 by The_Romford_Blue

I thought he was with Kirsty Gallagher?

Or is he just the Hugh Hefner of the championship?

No. Natalie Sawyer.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 08:00 - Jan 10 with 2170 viewsimsureazzure

We will be

And we will win 3-1

Lump on.
BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 08:26 - Jan 10 with 2090 viewsDoobDude

After our dismal 3rd round replay with Saints 2 years ago I'm not sure that the BBC will be to keen to show us live again.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 08:30 - Jan 10 with 2075 viewsRadlett_blue

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 08:26 - Jan 10 by DoobDude

After our dismal 3rd round replay with Saints 2 years ago I'm not sure that the BBC will be to keen to show us live again.

that game was made infinitely worse for viewers by Mark Lawrenson spending the whole game droning on about how bad Town were. He obviously hadn't watched much Championship football.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 08:44 - Jan 10 with 2024 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I'd say it's 50/50 between whether the Beeb go for a non league team or a Premier League team

And then a 50/50 chance that if they go on-league, we get picked

So about 25% chance I'd say

EDIT: is that how maths works? 🤔
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 8:45]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 08:58 - Jan 10 with 1975 viewsitfcjoe

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 08:44 - Jan 10 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I'd say it's 50/50 between whether the Beeb go for a non league team or a Premier League team

And then a 50/50 chance that if they go on-league, we get picked

So about 25% chance I'd say

EDIT: is that how maths works? 🤔
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 8:45]

No - we either will get picked or we won't get picked so that makes it 50% either way I think?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 09:01 - Jan 10 with 1947 viewsRadlett_blue

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 08:58 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

No - we either will get picked or we won't get picked so that makes it 50% either way I think?

Not so. Just because there are 2 possible outcomes doesn't mean they have an equal chance. If we were playing Man Utd, would there be a 1 in 3 chance of a Town win?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 09:02 - Jan 10 with 1940 viewsitfcjoe

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 09:01 - Jan 10 by Radlett_blue

Not so. Just because there are 2 possible outcomes doesn't mean they have an equal chance. If we were playing Man Utd, would there be a 1 in 3 chance of a Town win?

No it's like the lottery - I either win it or I don't so have 50% chance of winning it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 09:04 - Jan 10 with 1923 viewsflashblue

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 07:02 - Jan 10 by itfctilidie

BBC have been hammered in the press for ignoring the Sutton United Vs Wimbledon tie, so good chance they will be bullied into showing the replay

I think that's a good reason for them not showing that game - don't want to be seen to be bowing to pressure - especially as it came from the Sutton manager. But they could still respond positively to that criticism by showing Lincoln/Ipswich .
[Post edited 10 Jan 2017 9:05]

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 09:07 - Jan 10 with 1910 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 09:02 - Jan 10 by itfcjoe

No it's like the lottery - I either win it or I don't so have 50% chance of winning it

I like those odds! (*buys lottery ticket*)

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 16:08 - Jan 10 with 1651 viewsVaughan8

BT have announced that Plymouth Liverpool is on on 20:02 - Jan 9 by Vaughan8

Romford was right!!! I knew he would be!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024