Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A big thank you from Oliver's dad... 11:23 - Jan 12 with 914 viewshoppy

I had the pleasure of meeting up with Oliver's dad yesterday evening for a couple of beers, and it was really good to be able to have a chat with him.

Oliver has been having daily chemo this week, through til tomorrow, but he's coping alright with it. After this, he has one more week of chemo in a few weeks time, and then as I think Lucan mentioned the other day, hopefully, he'll be able to lead the team out against Newcastle and have his day out at Portman Road then, on Easter Monday.

He said he has been completely blown away by the kindness and interest there has been from all on TWTD, and asked me to say a big thank you to everyone, as it can be a bit overwhelming with everything going on with Oliver's treatment and the constant worry of how it will work out and the support he has felt has been fantastic.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

A big thank you from Oliver's dad... on 11:26 - Jan 12 with 857 viewsKeno

nice one and thanks for posting hoppy

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

A big thank you from Oliver's dad... on 11:31 - Jan 12 with 838 viewsITFC1983

Thanks for sharing and also for all you, LL and ABB have done leading this and I really hope that Oliver has a really special day once he is strong enough to enjoy it.

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

A big thank you from Oliver's dad... on 11:39 - Jan 12 with 799 viewsartsbossbeard

Also, Lucan has dropped the bedroom sized banner down to PR so that the players can sign it. As he's on holiday as of Friday, I'll pick it up early next week and get it over to Oliver.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

A big thank you from Oliver's dad... on 12:13 - Jan 12 with 691 viewsIllinoisblue

him recovering and leading the team out might be the only season highlight. And that's okay.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

A big thank you from Oliver's dad... on 14:16 - Jan 12 with 533 viewshoppy

A big thank you from Oliver's dad... on 11:39 - Jan 12 by artsbossbeard

Also, Lucan has dropped the bedroom sized banner down to PR so that the players can sign it. As he's on holiday as of Friday, I'll pick it up early next week and get it over to Oliver.

Excellent stuff.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024