Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So what time will the first question be... 10:26 - Jan 13 with 557 viewshoppy

About whether tomorrow's game is likely to be off?

If it carries on with this snow (that has started again in IP4), I'm guessing around 3 pm this afternoon people may start getting twitchy...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So what time will the first question be... on 10:27 - Jan 13 with 541 viewssolemio

Is tomorrow's game likely to be off?
So what time will the first question be... on 10:27 - Jan 13 with 535 viewshoppy

So what time will the first question be... on 10:27 - Jan 13 by solemio

Is tomorrow's game likely to be off?

Hmmm.. that was a short game, wasn't it?

So what time will the first question be... on 10:29 - Jan 13 with 518 viewsSWGF

Only supposed to be sporadic snow, ain't it?

Get a few dozen boozed-up Germans to breathe on the pitch around 1pm tomorrow to defrost it.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

So what time will the first question be... on 10:30 - Jan 13 with 501 viewsusm

I'll have mine in grey please.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

So what time will the first question be... on 10:30 - Jan 13 with 503 viewshoppy

So what time will the first question be... on 10:29 - Jan 13 by SWGF

Only supposed to be sporadic snow, ain't it?

Get a few dozen boozed-up Germans to breathe on the pitch around 1pm tomorrow to defrost it.

Could they lay their towels out over the pitch, to protect the surface from about 6am?

So what time will the first question be... on 10:41 - Jan 13 with 470 viewsEastTownBlue

The way it is snowing over PR at present, it is the worst that I have seen since that Leicester match.

From the flood warning that I have seen, it covers Portman Road.
So what time will the first question be... on 10:47 - Jan 13 with 429 viewsWickets

Well done Hoppy you where the first.
[Post edited 13 Jan 2017 10:48]
So what time will the first question be... on 10:49 - Jan 13 with 414 viewsElderGrizzly

Club have had the pitch covered since Wednesday lunchtime, so imagine it will be ok.

More of a concern is if the Council/Police decide the roads & paths are too slippy for adults to walk to a game.
Login to get fewer ads

So what time will the first question be... on 10:52 - Jan 13 with 382 viewsellerblue

So what time will the first question be... on 10:30 - Jan 13 by hoppy

Could they lay their towels out over the pitch, to protect the surface from about 6am?

Surely you mean 6pm you know we always put our towels out the night before!!!!! and as breathing on the pitch we will be saving our breath for singing the blues onto 3 points stand by sbr lower for the german support in full blast. See you all tomorrow.Inter city tractor boys.

Heinsberg Blue

So what time will the first question be... on 10:55 - Jan 13 with 374 viewshoppy

So what time will the first question be... on 10:49 - Jan 13 by ElderGrizzly

Club have had the pitch covered since Wednesday lunchtime, so imagine it will be ok.

More of a concern is if the Council/Police decide the roads & paths are too slippy for adults to walk to a game.

If it didn't go ahead, selfishly I wouldn't mind, as I would probably make the rearranged date if it was midweek, whereas I can't go tomorrow.

So what time will the first question be... on 10:57 - Jan 13 with 356 viewshoppy

So what time will the first question be... on 10:52 - Jan 13 by ellerblue

Surely you mean 6pm you know we always put our towels out the night before!!!!! and as breathing on the pitch we will be saving our breath for singing the blues onto 3 points stand by sbr lower for the german support in full blast. See you all tomorrow.Inter city tractor boys.

Nice one... overnight it is then!
Enjoy the trip, the drinking... oh, and hope the football isn't too bad...

So what time will the first question be... on 11:08 - Jan 13 with 329 viewsfactual_blue

So what time will the first question be... on 10:55 - Jan 13 by hoppy

If it didn't go ahead, selfishly I wouldn't mind, as I would probably make the rearranged date if it was midweek, whereas I can't go tomorrow.

So decent service in the catering outlets at half-time tomorrow then as there'll be no queue-jumping.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So what time will the first question be... on 11:10 - Jan 13 with 319 viewsfactual_blue

So what time will the first question be... on 10:57 - Jan 13 by hoppy

Nice one... overnight it is then!
Enjoy the trip, the drinking... oh, and hope the football isn't too bad...

I remember reading a story in the Sunday Times many, many years ago. British tourists, fed up with all the sunbeds being claimed before breakfast, got up one morning at about 4:00 am and arranged said sunbeds into the shape of a well-known sanskrit symbol.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024