Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love 00:42 - Jan 15 with 13709 viewsDolly2.0

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

The spelling alone is enough to grind my gears. But the song itself I hate with a passion. Such utter drivel. Banal lyrics, boring tune, grating vocals, sounding so dated... and yet it seems to be popular now for some reason.

I would rather cut off my ears and freeze them for 100 years than listen to that sh1t again. And then defrost them, smash them with a mallet, burn them to a crisp, and then freeze them for another hundred years.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 01:05 - Jan 15 with 3886 viewshoppy

Is it just that it goes on and on, and on, and on?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 01:10 - Jan 15 with 3871 viewsEatonBlue

I have an allergic reaction to Take That's Let It Shine.
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 01:16 - Jan 15 with 3866 viewsStNeotsBlue

In my youth I'd have said anything by the Smiths, generally a calling card for floppy haired tw@ts who didn't like them selves much.
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 01:36 - Jan 15 with 3816 viewsMr_Sir

Anything by Aerosmith
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 02:40 - Jan 15 with 3755 viewsjeera

The 'Boxing Day' song.

It's stupid.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 03:27 - Jan 15 with 3701 viewsIllinoisblue

Happy by Pharrell. Sickly smug back-slapping sheeite.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

American Pie and Bohemian Rhapsody. (n/t) on 06:15 - Jan 15 with 3670 viewsSporall

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 06:36 - Jan 15 with 3649 viewsBenters

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 02:40 - Jan 15 by jeera

The 'Boxing Day' song.

It's stupid.

But its a easy one to sing !

Mine as a fan of Black Sabbath i hate Paranoid .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 06:56 - Jan 15 with 3638 viewsITFC_Forever

Any of the dirge Nirvana churned out.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 07:09 - Jan 15 with 3637 viewsthorpedo

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen.
Angels - Robbie Williams.
Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader version.
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison.

All wrong uns' in my eyes (or ears!).

Thorpedo

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 07:38 - Jan 15 with 3601 viewscaught-in-limbo

There's that song by Shania Twain which could be used instead of water boarding. More controversially though is Hey Jude by the Beatles. Painful.

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 07:43 - Jan 15 with 3602 viewswkj

Aerosmith - Don't want to miss a thing

Overplayed, Never got laid... the song just didn't work for me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 08:11 - Jan 15 with 3555 viewsBluespeed225

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 07:09 - Jan 15 by thorpedo

Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen.
Angels - Robbie Williams.
Dancing in the Moonlight - Toploader version.
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison.

All wrong uns' in my eyes (or ears!).

Good call on Toploader! Just a sickly, dribbly bit of dirge! Shanice, I like your smile is up there with it. That Bryan Adams, Robin Hood thing, any 80's hair rock, The Eagles entire catalogue.....
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:00 - Jan 15 with 3432 viewsvapour_trail

Abba. Everything they put out. Wan£ers.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:02 - Jan 15 with 3419 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Uptown Funk

It gets right on my tits

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:02 - Jan 15 with 3418 viewsDolly2.0

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:00 - Jan 15 by vapour_trail

Abba. Everything they put out. Wan£ers.

Oh yeah, and Cher.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:07 - Jan 15 with 3398 viewsgtsb1966

Coldplay and Clocks. I can't describe how much I hate it. Before that for many years it was Tom Robinson and War Baby.
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:22 - Jan 15 with 3357 viewsNewcyBlue

Every fecking Christmas song.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:24 - Jan 15 with 3337 viewstractorshark

Used to love Soft Cell's Tainted Love when I was a teen.
Played it to death, now absolutely hate it.
I shudder when it comes on the radio.
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:28 - Jan 15 with 3324 viewsJ2BLUE

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:02 - Jan 15 by The_Romford_Blue

Uptown Funk

It gets right on my tits

This and 24k magic which I hate. In fact, Bruno Mars is just an incredibly smug annoying pr1ck.

Mainstream chart music in general makes me angry when I listen to the lyrics. It's just sh1t with a few exceptions

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:30 - Jan 15 with 3301 viewsimsureazzure

Stairway to heaven-Zeppelin, cringing.
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:38 - Jan 15 with 3265 viewstiptreeblue

anything from status crap and simply crap, can`t stand them both immensly
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:39 - Jan 15 with 3265 viewsJohnhoz

Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 11:04 - Jan 15 with 3201 viewstextbackup

Ole ole we're the tractor boys...

Makes my arsehole turning inside out

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 11:06 - Jan 15 with 3192 viewsitfcpaul

I used to hate Green Day but now think they are amazing

on another note if you ever get chance to see Midge Ure live take it. he's totally awesome. he played at our wedding in July and it was astounding. he's better than he has ever been. the best live act I have ever seen to be honest

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024