Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love 00:42 - Jan 15 with 13715 viewsDolly2.0

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

The spelling alone is enough to grind my gears. But the song itself I hate with a passion. Such utter drivel. Banal lyrics, boring tune, grating vocals, sounding so dated... and yet it seems to be popular now for some reason.

I would rather cut off my ears and freeze them for 100 years than listen to that sh1t again. And then defrost them, smash them with a mallet, burn them to a crisp, and then freeze them for another hundred years.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:20 - Jan 16 with 974 viewsWarkystache

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:10 - Jan 16 by Jonnosdreadlocks

songs: anything from Robbie Williams, Coldplay, Adele and Ed Sheeran. Chants- one of our own (inbred chant' and that whoah that the way we like like it, utter pish and crigeworthy.

Nobody ever says "Radiohead" or "Bowie" or "Pink Floyd" in these threads, do they? Yet each has done a song I dislike intensely; respectively "High and Dry", "Changes" and that one of the Floyd's where the woman warbles while Richard Wright plays the piano.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:23 - Jan 16 with 956 viewsRadlett_blue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:20 - Jan 16 by Warkystache

Nobody ever says "Radiohead" or "Bowie" or "Pink Floyd" in these threads, do they? Yet each has done a song I dislike intensely; respectively "High and Dry", "Changes" and that one of the Floyd's where the woman warbles while Richard Wright plays the piano.

You are referring to "The Great Gig in the Sky".
I think the songs that people find supremely annoying are largely those that have been played to death for years.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:30 - Jan 16 with 942 viewsWarkystache

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:23 - Jan 16 by Radlett_blue

You are referring to "The Great Gig in the Sky".
I think the songs that people find supremely annoying are largely those that have been played to death for years.

Thing is, when I was a kid, my dad played Tubular Bells to death, yet I love it even now.

He also played King Crimson, Sly and the Family Stone, Neil Young, Rumours, Goodbye Yellow Brick Road and Simon and Garfunkle to death, yet I appreciate all of them today. I think it's just crap music that gets overrated by the masses. I saw an episode of Top of the Pops from 1982 the other day and cringed at what made the top ten. "Save your Love"? "Keith Harris and Orville"? "Shaky"?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:30 - Jan 16 with 942 viewsDolly2.0

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:20 - Jan 16 by Warkystache

Is it so bad because he's wearing his goalkeeping gloves while he's playing?

God I'm on fire tonight.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:37 - Jan 16 with 922 viewsWarkystache

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:30 - Jan 16 by Dolly2.0

God I'm on fire tonight.

He's definitely broken Luc Nilis' leg by the sound of it.

And castrated him without anaesthetic into the bargin.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:46 - Jan 16 with 904 viewshoppy

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:30 - Jan 16 by Dolly2.0

God I'm on fire tonight.

Fire you say?

(with thanks to ITFC1983 posting it the other day)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:50 - Jan 16 with 884 viewsWarkystache

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:46 - Jan 16 by hoppy

Fire you say?

Proof that witchcraft never really died out in parts of Norfolk.

Look at their blue brooms and Klose's evil stare....

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:54 - Jan 16 with 868 viewshoppy

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:50 - Jan 16 by Warkystache

Proof that witchcraft never really died out in parts of Norfolk.

Look at their blue brooms and Klose's evil stare....

Never mind his stare... it's the worzel gummidge whole head swivel thing he's got going on that is of concern...

Login to get fewer ads

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:59 - Jan 16 with 856 viewsWarkystache

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:54 - Jan 16 by hoppy

Never mind his stare... it's the worzel gummidge whole head swivel thing he's got going on that is of concern...

I reckon that's his "spotty, greasy, mulleted tvvat" head.

That's the one the Crowman's been using to pull 15 year old girls down Thorpe-St-Andrew

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:02 - Jan 16 with 846 viewsWarkystache

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:54 - Jan 16 by hoppy

Why have they got no legs btw?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:06 - Jan 16 with 831 viewshoppy

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:02 - Jan 16 by Warkystache

Why have they got no legs btw?

I think that's a historical thing... somebody has probably claimed that they are the pride of Anglia, and when questioned how they reckon this, and to prove what trophies or history they have, and as you can see, they haven't got a leg to stand on...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:11 - Jan 16 with 807 viewsDolly2.0

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:46 - Jan 16 by hoppy

Fire you say?

Is this a reconstruction of what happened to their stand all those years ago?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:17 - Jan 16 with 794 viewsreadtheleaguetable

Love that one actually. "Don't stop believin'" is the Detroit Red Wings anthem and I cross the border for lots of their games. "South Detroit" where the character on the song says he was "born and raised" is actually Windsor, Ontario.

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024