Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love 00:42 - Jan 15 with 13659 viewsDolly2.0

Journey - Don't Stop Believin'

The spelling alone is enough to grind my gears. But the song itself I hate with a passion. Such utter drivel. Banal lyrics, boring tune, grating vocals, sounding so dated... and yet it seems to be popular now for some reason.

I would rather cut off my ears and freeze them for 100 years than listen to that sh1t again. And then defrost them, smash them with a mallet, burn them to a crisp, and then freeze them for another hundred years.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 09:54 - Jan 16 with 2535 viewshoppy

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 09:53 - Jan 16 by NewcyBlue

Anything by U2. I just hate them. I can't listen to that shoite.

Didn't get through on ticketmaster then?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 09:57 - Jan 16 with 2528 viewshype313

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 07:38 - Jan 15 by caught-in-limbo

There's that song by Shania Twain which could be used instead of water boarding. More controversially though is Hey Jude by the Beatles. Painful.

Genuine Lol, If it's "That don't impress me much" then I concur.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:00 - Jan 16 with 2515 viewshoppy

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 09:54 - Jan 16 by NewcyBlue

It really depends on the mood I am in.

Shiny Happy People, on repeat, is my guess?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:04 - Jan 16 with 2501 viewsNewcyBlue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:00 - Jan 16 by hoppy

Shiny Happy People, on repeat, is my guess?

Shiny Happy People?

There's nowt worse than overly happy people. It's why I don't go on Fakebook. People putting photos and statuses up about how amazing their lives are. You can't fool me.... You're just trying to convince yourself.

To answer you, I hate that song too. Everybody hurts is much better.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:09 - Jan 16 with 2479 viewshoppy

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:04 - Jan 16 by NewcyBlue

Shiny Happy People?

There's nowt worse than overly happy people. It's why I don't go on Fakebook. People putting photos and statuses up about how amazing their lives are. You can't fool me.... You're just trying to convince yourself.

To answer you, I hate that song too. Everybody hurts is much better.

Michael Stipe didn't like it either, and they retired it from their live playlist long before they split up.

That actually made me chuckle... I don't think it's meant in the way of 'hurt everybody'.. you people person, you.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:11 - Jan 16 with 2465 viewsNewcyBlue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:09 - Jan 16 by hoppy

Michael Stipe didn't like it either, and they retired it from their live playlist long before they split up.

That actually made me chuckle... I don't think it's meant in the way of 'hurt everybody'.. you people person, you.

You interpret it one way, I interpret it another. That's the magic of music...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:12 - Jan 16 with 2458 viewsthorpedo

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 11:06 - Jan 15 by itfcpaul

I used to hate Green Day but now think they are amazing

on another note if you ever get chance to see Midge Ure live take it. he's totally awesome. he played at our wedding in July and it was astounding. he's better than he has ever been. the best live act I have ever seen to be honest

The ex lead singer of Ultravox was also due to sing at my wedding but an unexpected hurricane prevented him from getting there. Insurance wouldn't pay out though - they said it was 'Force Midge-ure............I'll get me coat.

Thorpedo

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:13 - Jan 16 with 2451 viewsNewcyBlue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:12 - Jan 16 by thorpedo

The ex lead singer of Ultravox was also due to sing at my wedding but an unexpected hurricane prevented him from getting there. Insurance wouldn't pay out though - they said it was 'Force Midge-ure............I'll get me coat.

You'll be accused of bullying..... By a married man for feck sake.

Login to get fewer ads

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:23 - Jan 16 with 2438 viewsGeoffSentence

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 16:30 - Jan 15 by Cotty

I had Chaz and Dave at mine

I had the ITFC groundsman at my reception. Although in all honestly his only part in it was to rush around a bit going 'get off the pitch, get off the pitch'. We had the reception at The Centre Spot and nipped out on to the pitch for a group photo. The girl's high heels caused some upset amongst the ground staff.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:26 - Jan 16 with 2423 viewsGeoffSentence

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 22:36 - Jan 15 by jeera

One of those terrible efforts where anything that vaguely rhymes is crowbarred in.

There was that stupid 'boyband' song couple of years ago that made me wanna puke with similar words. (I am not crediting that as lyrics).

To add to list of hated songs, anything from that bunch of moronic girls in the 90s, All Saints, singing into their hairbrushes.

The worst example of that, and i can't remember what song it was unfortunately, but it was something by someone featuring some rapper and in the rap part, struggling to find a rhyme for UK, they eventually paired it up with UK.

Work out what that was if you can.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:31 - Jan 16 with 2400 viewsNewcyBlue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:23 - Jan 16 by GeoffSentence

I had the ITFC groundsman at my reception. Although in all honestly his only part in it was to rush around a bit going 'get off the pitch, get off the pitch'. We had the reception at The Centre Spot and nipped out on to the pitch for a group photo. The girl's high heels caused some upset amongst the ground staff.

I had my ex-wife at mine. She didn't like being called that an hour after we got married...

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 11:04 - Jan 16 with 2344 viewsfeelingblue

Imagine

Billie Jean

Anything by Rod Stewart since 'You wear it well'

Anything by Adele - a pub singer with cringe making lyrics

Anything by Lily Allen - more cringe making lyrics
American Pie and Bohemian Rhapsody. (n/t) on 11:41 - Jan 16 with 2311 viewsSporall

American Pie and Bohemian Rhapsody. (n/t) on 06:15 - Jan 15 by Sporall

Hurrah, an up arrow from Phil 😊
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:57 - Jan 16 with 2213 viewsDolly2.0

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:31 - Jan 16 by NewcyBlue

I had my ex-wife at mine. She didn't like being called that an hour after we got married...

When you say you had your ex-wife, was this in front of the font with the congregation cheering?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:59 - Jan 16 with 2206 viewsRadlett_blue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 10:11 - Jan 16 by NewcyBlue

You interpret it one way, I interpret it another. That's the magic of music...

David Cameron had an interesting interpretation of The Jam's "Eton Rifles".

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 15:09 - Jan 16 with 2195 viewsNewcyBlue

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 14:57 - Jan 16 by Dolly2.0

When you say you had your ex-wife, was this in front of the font with the congregation cheering?

Jeering....

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 15:40 - Jan 16 with 2170 viewshoppy

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 15:09 - Jan 16 by NewcyBlue

Jeering....

You had Jeera at your wedding?

Was it in front of the font... etc?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 15:52 - Jan 16 with 2150 viewsusm

Lip Up Fatty

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 17:30 - Jan 16 with 2111 viewsericclacton

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 07:38 - Jan 15 by caught-in-limbo

There's that song by Shania Twain which could be used instead of water boarding. More controversially though is Hey Jude by the Beatles. Painful.

All popular music is not to be taken seriously, adult nursery rhymes, that's all they are.

Disposable tissues!!!! IFAYALIKE.
Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 19:30 - Jan 16 with 2052 viewstractordownsouth

Forgot probably the worst song of all time....
Alanis Morisette - Ironic, for listing absolutely nothing ironic whatsoever

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:01 - Jan 16 with 2018 viewsWarkystache

Everybody Hurts by REM - I liked REM but that song don't half get on my tits

Adele - anything. It's all badly written break-up crap

Bizarrely, I had major bowel surgery in 1988 (in my mid teens) and awoke from pethidin-induced sleep to find someone in the ward had left the telly on and "This Morning", which had started fairly recently before were interviewing Yazz. Now every time I hear "The Only Way Is Up", I sort of remember the numbed feeling of discovering my guts were stitched from chest to groin and I couldn't move 'cos I had all these drains and this massive catheter in me. It's coloured my view of that eighties hit. Other people love it.

Anything off "Play" by Moby.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:04 - Jan 16 with 2012 viewsDolly2.0

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:01 - Jan 16 by Warkystache

Everybody Hurts by REM - I liked REM but that song don't half get on my tits

Adele - anything. It's all badly written break-up crap

Bizarrely, I had major bowel surgery in 1988 (in my mid teens) and awoke from pethidin-induced sleep to find someone in the ward had left the telly on and "This Morning", which had started fairly recently before were interviewing Yazz. Now every time I hear "The Only Way Is Up", I sort of remember the numbed feeling of discovering my guts were stitched from chest to groin and I couldn't move 'cos I had all these drains and this massive catheter in me. It's coloured my view of that eighties hit. Other people love it.

Anything off "Play" by Moby.

Is that what they mean by 'your gut feeling'?

I'll get my coat.

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:09 - Jan 16 with 2000 viewsWarkystache

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:04 - Jan 16 by Dolly2.0

Is that what they mean by 'your gut feeling'?

I'll get my coat.

Sadly no. I had no feeling in my gut.

It took two weeks after to brave me first dump...

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:10 - Jan 16 with 1998 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

songs: anything from Robbie Williams, Coldplay, Adele and Ed Sheeran. Chants- one of our own (inbred chant' and that whoah that the way we like like it, utter pish and crigeworthy.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:13 - Jan 16 with 1987 viewsDolly2.0

Songs you hate that everyone else seems to love on 21:09 - Jan 16 by Warkystache

Sadly no. I had no feeling in my gut.

It took two weeks after to brave me first dump...

That must've been sh!t...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024