Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! 01:37 - Jan 15 with 2930 viewsmadmouse1959

They enjoyed the day and a few were well "worst for wear" by 3pm..........They gave the fans and the team a lift........Well done Uli and the 90 fans you bought over. It is a pity the club can not lay on something a bit special for these people. How about a free buffet & welcome drink ?

shampoo dave

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 02:27 - Jan 15 with 2868 viewsBlueastheycome

Agreed. Considering ITFC have sold 90 odd extra tickets which they wouldn't have ordinarily sold it wouldn't hurt for them to put on some free cheese sandwiches and crisps would it
Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 03:18 - Jan 15 with 2815 viewsharlingblue

The Dusseldorf fans certainly came to support and party, which rubbed off on our own Bobby Robson Stand support, the sound of a drum and plenty of cheers was music to the ears of the Town players and other home supporters, best atmosphere, team selection, performance, for a year.
Perhaps we could spread their support and have a drummer in all stands, MM pick a team and formation that we all understand, and we can again be the 12th man/woman/person to make Portman Road a fortress again?
Perhaps a bit over the top? but it was so good to go home from the game with a 'feel good factor', you may score, but we will score more.
Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 07:54 - Jan 15 with 2671 viewsSteve_M

Really pleased they got to see a win, we've normally played badly when they've come over.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 08:38 - Jan 15 with 2596 viewsManchesterblue

I do think the club is really missing out when it comes to those fan's, penalty shootout, Orb race and other stuff between both sets of fans at half time would cement even more of a relationship between the club's, they spent a lot of their own time and money to come and watch us, maybe Phil could have a word
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 8:40]

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 09:01 - Jan 15 with 2495 viewsEastTownBlue

It must be nice to have an annual trip and p!ss up during their winter break.

I'm sure that they will be back.
Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 09:15 - Jan 15 with 2450 viewsartsbossbeard

Got talking to a couple of Fortuna season ticket holders in Arcade last night.

They were both English, live in Kent and do every weekend home game. Ferry and 4hr car ride.

Benters, you'll love this, their season tickets are £220 each.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 09:16 - Jan 15 with 2443 viewsPhilTWTD

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 08:38 - Jan 15 by Manchesterblue

I do think the club is really missing out when it comes to those fan's, penalty shootout, Orb race and other stuff between both sets of fans at half time would cement even more of a relationship between the club's, they spent a lot of their own time and money to come and watch us, maybe Phil could have a word
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 8:40]

I don't think they'd do much on the pitch this time of year as tends to be a bit muddy. Club did a fair bit to accommodate them yesterday, the FanZone was open from 11.30 for them and lots of them did stadium tours.
Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 11:04 - Jan 15 with 2181 viewsuefacup81

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 09:16 - Jan 15 by PhilTWTD

I don't think they'd do much on the pitch this time of year as tends to be a bit muddy. Club did a fair bit to accommodate them yesterday, the FanZone was open from 11.30 for them and lots of them did stadium tours.

Judging by the post they've put on their Facebook page about the day, they were well taken care of. Greeted by Milne and Edwards, given a tour of the stadium, and given packed meals for the journey home.

A start, at least!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Login to get fewer ads

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 11:09 - Jan 15 with 2147 viewshoppy

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 02:27 - Jan 15 by Blueastheycome

Agreed. Considering ITFC have sold 90 odd extra tickets which they wouldn't have ordinarily sold it wouldn't hurt for them to put on some free cheese sandwiches and crisps would it

Or some locally sourced sausages?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 11:49 - Jan 15 with 2043 viewspowinswitch

Yes, they definitely played a part yesterday. I have been critical of Mick McCarthy's selections, and philosophy, as I believe he has too often set us up to not lose. That was not the case yesterday, and we created many chances, played some nice football, and had an attacking mentality. Skuse and Chambers (unsurprisingly given he was in his natural position) stood out for me. So nice one Mick, a good game. The Fortuna fans helped lift the atmosphere. And there was a proper love in between fans and players. Great stuff. More of the same all round please. But it HAS to start with the team selected. That sets the tone.
Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 13:37 - Jan 15 with 1875 viewsLord_Lucan

I arranged an 8am opening at Degeros and some breakfast thrown in but the silly b@ggers decided to go to Fanzone instead.

Maybe next time!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 17:16 - Jan 15 with 1610 viewsDerryfromBury

Did anyone else notice that killjoy of a Steward removing the Uli banner. no sense of respect at all. Good on the boys they put it back on display a little higher up in the stand.
Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 17:37 - Jan 15 with 1540 viewsDeano69

The added on time was announced in german, what more do you want?

Brilliant to see the guys. Truly appreciate the effort made.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:17 - Jan 15 with 1441 viewsEastTownBlue

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:19 - Jan 15 with 1433 viewssolemio

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:17 - Jan 15 by EastTownBlue

That's a bit controversial, ETB.
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:25 - Jan 15 with 1398 viewshoppy

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:19 - Jan 15 by solemio

That's a bit controversial, ETB.

To be fair, I think he's got a point, no disrespect to them...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 05:30 - Jan 16 with 1092 viewsBenters

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 09:15 - Jan 15 by artsbossbeard

Got talking to a couple of Fortuna season ticket holders in Arcade last night.

They were both English, live in Kent and do every weekend home game. Ferry and 4hr car ride.

Benters, you'll love this, their season tickets are £220 each.

Fantastic !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 06:39 - Jan 16 with 1043 viewsBenters

Dusseldorf Fans..........Great bunch !!! on 13:37 - Jan 15 by Lord_Lucan

I arranged an 8am opening at Degeros and some breakfast thrown in but the silly b@ggers decided to go to Fanzone instead.

Maybe next time!

Crumbs i bet that went down well !

Big mistake by ze Germans !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024