Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... 07:03 - Jan 15 with 3296 viewsBenters

Ipswich owner Marcus Evans fears MM may leave at the end of the season,so has funded a January spending spree to convince him to stay !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:09 - Jan 15 with 3227 viewsfergalsharkey

Yeah he has.....£895.00.

Poll: Cook out?

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:12 - Jan 15 with 3217 viewsBenters

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:09 - Jan 15 by fergalsharkey

Yeah he has.....£895.00.

Could it be true ? Is dear old Marcus going to go for it at last ?

Maybe he is concerned about the 15000+ empty seats per home game ?

Gentlybentley

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:14 - Jan 15 with 3204 viewsBarneycurley

Freddie Starr ate my hamster too

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:17 - Jan 15 with 3191 viewsBenters

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:14 - Jan 15 by Barneycurley

Freddie Starr ate my hamster too

The sh1t

Gentlybentley

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:26 - Jan 15 with 3151 viewstaximan

good news
Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:55 - Jan 15 with 3040 viewsElderGrizzly

No.1 - it's The Sun

No.2 - yes, Mick is nailed on to be leaving at the end of the season if we continue the form of this season. Mutual consent FC and all that

No.3 - don't read The Sun.... :)
Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:02 - Jan 15 with 2958 viewsKieran_Knows

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:55 - Jan 15 by ElderGrizzly

No.1 - it's The Sun

No.2 - yes, Mick is nailed on to be leaving at the end of the season if we continue the form of this season. Mutual consent FC and all that

Well let's hope he continues to play 3-5-2, let's hope he continues to keep picking the academy kids, and let's hope we keep performing like we did yesterday, as well as picking up the 3 points, and then there'll be no need to get rid.

Oh, and let's hope Evans backs him this window, like he should. Goal scoring central midfielder and another striker would do nicely.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:06 - Jan 15 with 2932 viewsElderGrizzly

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:02 - Jan 15 by Kieran_Knows

Well let's hope he continues to play 3-5-2, let's hope he continues to keep picking the academy kids, and let's hope we keep performing like we did yesterday, as well as picking up the 3 points, and then there'll be no need to get rid.

Oh, and let's hope Evans backs him this window, like he should. Goal scoring central midfielder and another striker would do nicely.

Completely agree.

As i've said multiple times, I hope Mick succeeds in changing his approach and winning a few more games and entertaining the fans.

Simple really :)
Login to get fewer ads

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:10 - Jan 15 with 2890 viewsSuperfrans

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:02 - Jan 15 by Kieran_Knows

Agree.

I've come away from games like QPR at home thinking we've been papering over the cracks a little (while celebrating victory). But the past 2/3 games have given some cause for optimism, not least because of the style and formation of play. If we continue like that, we'll win more than we lost at home through to the end of the season and Mick might be still be here next season.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:12 - Jan 15 with 2871 viewsKieran_Knows

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:06 - Jan 15 by ElderGrizzly

Completely agree.

As i've said multiple times, I hope Mick succeeds in changing his approach and winning a few more games and entertaining the fans.

Simple really :)

Indeed, I enjoyed yesterday. 3-5-2 seems to suit us, allows us to get Dozzell in there. He wasn't absolutely brilliant, but I did feel he held his own in there. Mick would of loved the shirt pull which saw him pick up a yellow!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:21 - Jan 15 with 2789 viewsElderGrizzly

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:12 - Jan 15 by Kieran_Knows

Indeed, I enjoyed yesterday. 3-5-2 seems to suit us, allows us to get Dozzell in there. He wasn't absolutely brilliant, but I did feel he held his own in there. Mick would of loved the shirt pull which saw him pick up a yellow!

Yeah, i thought that too. We need a few more to be a bit more cynical like that in games when needed.

Right decision/good management to take him off too, so no risk of a red. Just a shame Ward didn't impose himself a bit more in that role when he came on.

3-5-2 does look more natural, we just need a couple of tweaks in personnel to make it really efffective. Sears isn't really the man to plough that lone furrow up top.
Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:21 - Jan 15 with 2781 viewsBenters

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:55 - Jan 15 by ElderGrizzly

No.1 - it's The Sun

No.3 its the paper of knuckledraggers and i am a knuckledragger !

Gentlybentley

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:26 - Jan 15 with 2266 viewsSWGF

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:21 - Jan 15 by ElderGrizzly

Yeah, i thought that too. We need a few more to be a bit more cynical like that in games when needed.

Right decision/good management to take him off too, so no risk of a red. Just a shame Ward didn't impose himself a bit more in that role when he came on.

3-5-2 does look more natural, we just need a couple of tweaks in personnel to make it really efffective. Sears isn't really the man to plough that lone furrow up top.

Lawrence's display did cover up at we had nobody up front for large swathes of the game. Their centre halves weren't marking anyone, the penalty area was bare when we had the ball wide. Ideally this window we get a focal point in attack and a central midfielder who'll break his neck to get in that box.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:29 - Jan 15 with 2221 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You can read????

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:38 - Jan 15 with 2146 viewsstrikalite

Spending spree my @rse, that's us now fooked then because other Clubs will see that and hold out for silly money knowing 'ol Marcus chops is desperate..
Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:39 - Jan 15 with 2128 viewsJ2BLUE

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:38 - Jan 15 by strikalite

Spending spree my @rse, that's us now fooked then because other Clubs will see that and hold out for silly money knowing 'ol Marcus chops is desperate..

Yea I reckon most clubs decide transfer policies based on snippets in the Sun.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:47 - Jan 15 with 2049 viewsJ2BLUE

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:29 - Jan 15 by The_Romford_Blue

You can read????

The Sun is written to be readable for a 6 year old...

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:56 - Jan 15 with 1986 viewshoppy

Isn't 'a small snippet' classed as quite a long article in The Sun?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:57 - Jan 15 with 1978 viewsITFCGloryDays

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 07:09 - Jan 15 by fergalsharkey

Yeah he has.....£895.00.

...and 0.99p
Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 11:32 - Jan 15 with 1827 viewsBluebell

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:29 - Jan 15 by The_Romford_Blue

You can read????

No, he just looks at the pictures.
Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 08:37 - Jan 16 with 1295 viewsDolly2.0

Just reading the Sun a small snippet says ... on 10:47 - Jan 15 by J2BLUE

The Sun is written to be readable for a 6 year old...

I used to read the Sun at the age of 4. I'm not even kidding. My dad found me reading it one day but my parents assumed I was just mimicking my dad rather than actually taking stuff in... until they tested me on the stories.

So the Sun is actually written to be readable for a 4 year old!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024