Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday 08:43 - Jan 15 with 5017 viewsradiogaga

Amen to that

Poll: How many points will Town need to make the off-plays?
Blog: Expectations of Paul Lambert's Ipswich

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 09:57 - Jan 15 with 4174 viewsBent_double

OK, I'll ask - what did he do?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:04 - Jan 15 with 4124 viewsBLUEBEAT

Don't think it's the first time he's retaliated against the Budgies either.

Which is good for a Yellow.

Poll: W or W

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:09 - Jan 15 with 4113 viewsTractorCam

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 09:57 - Jan 15 by Bent_double

He waved at them after the whistle, presuming that Norwich fans were giving him stick during the game. Was certainly nothing bad but it sure got this one scummer crying on twitter

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:14 - Jan 15 with 4069 viewsBarneycurley

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:09 - Jan 15 by TractorCam

He waved at them after the whistle, presuming that Norwich fans were giving him stick during the game. Was certainly nothing bad but it sure got this one scummer crying on twitter

the budgie was probably crying as its the closest hes been to someone at carrow rd to whom he wasn't related

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:23 - Jan 15 with 4001 viewsEastTownBlue

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:09 - Jan 15 by TractorCam

Yes - he was calling for an FA misconduct charge.
Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:28 - Jan 15 with 3956 viewstractorshark

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:23 - Jan 15 by EastTownBlue

I saw that, absolutely pathetic.
They most likely gave him stick all game long.
I remember QPR when we laid into Rob Green.
They scored in the final minute, he celebrated wildly and reminded us of the score at the final whistle.
We all got the hump but afterwards I thought fair play to you.
You deserve your moment, it's called Karma.
Mind you, he's still a %!#*
Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:37 - Jan 15 with 3903 viewsJ2BLUE

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:28 - Jan 15 by tractorshark

They scored in the final minute, he celebrated wildly and reminded us of the score at the final whistle.

The more abusive a football fan the more precious they seem to be. Football would be a dull game without any characters at all.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:59 - Jan 15 with 3813 viewsSitfcB

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 09:57 - Jan 15 by Bent_double

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:08 - Jan 15 with 3770 viewsSteve_M

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:59 - Jan 15 by SitfcB

Thinking that waving at the away end is worth a misconduct charge is right up there with 'taking' the designated away fans pubs.

Maybe Johnhoz got the wrong time in this thread:

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/395288/budgies-make-you-laugh-out-loud/#7

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:08 - Jan 15 with 3761 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:23 - Jan 15 by EastTownBlue

The Dagenham keeper used to get his a*se out at the away fans when playing up that end after being given stick if Dagenham scored

It was a regular thing

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:17 - Jan 15 with 3704 viewsm14_blue

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:59 - Jan 15 by SitfcB

What a plonker
Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:20 - Jan 15 with 3661 viewsBluebell

He was just waving at their fans. I think it is very polite to say goodbye to them as they had made that long journey to Rotherham.

Hahaha!
Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:27 - Jan 15 with 3625 viewstheblueginger

I assume this was the same fan i was putting in his place Cam?

For the record, i was there (scum supporting friend) and there were scum chants directed at him. At FT he got some more stick, so he returned the gestures in kind and gave a really smug grin and wave as he collected his towel. Then someone threw a bottle at him.

For the record, Norwich were truly poor and their fans, although large in number were pretty silent throughout.
Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:46 - Jan 15 with 3534 viewsTractorWood

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 10:28 - Jan 15 by tractorshark

I was going to cite the Rob Green incident. 13/14? Lost 1-0. We gave him a lot of stick and he gave back when they scored and at the final whistle. We were fuming but then you leave the ground and that's it.

Why does it warrant a massive overreaction from this fan.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 12:00]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:49 - Jan 15 with 3517 viewsTractorCam

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:27 - Jan 15 by theblueginger

For the record, i was there (scum supporting friend) and there were scum chants directed at him. At FT he got some more stick, so he returned the gestures in kind and gave a really smug grin and wave as he collected his towel. Then someone threw a bottle at him.

For the record, Norwich were truly poor and their fans, although large in number were pretty silent throughout.

The best thing is he claimed that there was no chants or boos aimed at him during the game

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 12:19 - Jan 15 with 3401 viewsradiogaga

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:46 - Jan 15 by TractorWood

I was going to cite the Rob Green incident. 13/14? Lost 1-0. We gave him a lot of stick and he gave back when they scored and at the final whistle. We were fuming but then you leave the ground and that's it.

Why does it warrant a massive overreaction from this fan.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 12:00]

Because a grown man's team lost, he couldn't accept it, he is obsessed with us & an ex Ipswich player hit a nerve by giving some harmless banter back to their fans (who, ironically, had almost certainly engineered his reaction to them by berating him for 45 minutes).

Clearly an extremely bad loser. Very poor to go to the lengths of demanding a player be banned/ fined for doing absolutely nothing other than beat his team. Using his logic, Cameron Jerome should have got a misconduct charge for sliding on his knees in front of the north stand after his Derby day goal, & also a few hundred of their fans should have got one for that "pitch invasion" (if you could call it that).
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 12:27]

Seriously pathetic innit (n/t) on 12:36 - Jan 15 with 3307 viewsDyland

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:08 - Jan 15 by Steve_M

Thinking that waving at the away end is worth a misconduct charge is right up there with 'taking' the designated away fans pubs.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 12:57 - Jan 15 with 3215 viewsLankHenners

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:08 - Jan 15 by Steve_M

They really do keep finding new ways to make themselves look tinpot don't they? Almost impressive in a way.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 12:57 - Jan 15 with 3213 viewsEastTownBlue

Let him enjoy his moment thinking that the FA will use his twitter account as the case for prosecution.
Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 13:34 - Jan 15 with 3018 viewsm14_blue

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 12:19 - Jan 15 by radiogaga

Because a grown man's team lost, he couldn't accept it, he is obsessed with us & an ex Ipswich player hit a nerve by giving some harmless banter back to their fans (who, ironically, had almost certainly engineered his reaction to them by berating him for 45 minutes).

Clearly an extremely bad loser. Very poor to go to the lengths of demanding a player be banned/ fined for doing absolutely nothing other than beat his team. Using his logic, Cameron Jerome should have got a misconduct charge for sliding on his knees in front of the north stand after his Derby day goal, & also a few hundred of their fans should have got one for that "pitch invasion" (if you could call it that).
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 12:27]

That pitch invasion was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, compare it to ours after that epic game against Bolton.

In fact, their fans were a complete embarrassment throughout that play off, beating your rivals in one of the biggest derby games ever and all you could hear were the Town fans at the end.
Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 14:25 - Jan 15 with 2883 viewsRadlett_blue

100% agree. We gave Green dog's abuse all game at Loftus Road & at the final whistle, they had won & he hurled the ball into the away end. Fair enough IMO.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 14:27 - Jan 15 with 2866 viewsradiogaga

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 13:34 - Jan 15 by m14_blue

That pitch invasion was one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen, compare it to ours after that epic game against Bolton.

In fact, their fans were a complete embarrassment throughout that play off, beating your rivals in one of the biggest derby games ever and all you could hear were the Town fans at the end.

The Pricegate scandal and the above have reminded me of other strangely hubristic budgie ramblings over the years, such as the "we'll never play you again" chant at carrow road in the carrow road leg.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2017 14:31]

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 16:44 - Jan 15 with 2645 viewsGeoffSentence

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:20 - Jan 15 by Bluebell

He was just waving at their fans. I think it is very polite to say goodbye to them as they had made that long journey to Rotherham.

Hahaha!

I cn see why they were annoyed. The cheeky cnt was clearly taking the pss. "Look at me, I've only got 5 , I've only got 5.

No wonder they were so upset.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 17:24 - Jan 15 with 2499 viewsBlue_Order

Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 11:27 - Jan 15 by theblueginger

Please tell me you weren't in their end...?
Lewis Price giving the budgies a taste of their own medicine at FT yesterday on 21:33 - Jan 15 with 2232 viewsThe_Major

One of the most pathetic sights in football is that of a fan, who after hurling abuse at any footballer, then, when said footballer gives a bit back, turns into a dowager countess, holds a scented handkerchief to their nose and cries "Stewards/Officer! Do something about their dreadful, dreadful man!", before swooning.

Always have a spot of grudging respect for any footballer who does that, even people like our old friends Fleck, R., and Roberts, I. See also Mr Warnock who I seem to recall applauded the North Stand after he'd been getting roundly berated from them, all match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024