Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Berra - why on earth would we give him a pay off? 18:15 - Jan 15 with 1331 viewsRadlett_blue

He's starting pretty much every game. So we pay him off, lose him for nothing & have to find a replacement?
Why not keep him until the end of the season & then he can go to Hearts for free?

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Berra - why on earth would we give him a pay off? on 18:19 - Jan 15 with 1298 viewsElderGrizzly

He's one of our highest paid players and i'd suggest we wouldn't pay him a penny.

If he wants to go, we'd say you waive your rights to last 5 months salary. It will be personal reasons he wants to leave early and i wouldn't begrudge him
Berra - why on earth would we give him a pay off? on 18:21 - Jan 15 with 1278 viewsRadlett_blue

Berra - why on earth would we give him a pay off? on 18:19 - Jan 15 by ElderGrizzly

He's one of our highest paid players and i'd suggest we wouldn't pay him a penny.

If he wants to go, we'd say you waive your rights to last 5 months salary. It will be personal reasons he wants to leave early and i wouldn't begrudge him

I guess he's on good money so I could see the point of letting him go for free if that freed up wages to get in a replacement. However, I can't see any reason why we would pay him to go!

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Berra - why on earth would we give him a pay off? on 18:24 - Jan 15 with 1245 viewsElderGrizzly

Berra - why on earth would we give him a pay off? on 18:21 - Jan 15 by Radlett_blue

I guess he's on good money so I could see the point of letting him go for free if that freed up wages to get in a replacement. However, I can't see any reason why we would pay him to go!

There isn't one to pay him off just to leave. Given our other injuries, this would have to be one to replace before letting go.

He was gone in the summer anyway, so it's just bringing forward that recruitment
Berra - why on earth would we give him a pay off? on 18:34 - Jan 15 with 1170 views12th_Man

He is on high wages and not happy here so get rid

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024