Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. 07:00 - Jan 16 with 1418 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

We might well finish above them.

9 losses in 13 I've just seen on Twitter for them after that Rotherham loss and Neil has spent 55m there in 18 months. Bonkers.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 09:09 - Jan 16 with 1239 viewsStenvict

That can't be true. Money guarantees success...

Poll: What will be announced first?

I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 09:16 - Jan 16 with 1230 viewsdirtyboy

I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 09:09 - Jan 16 by Stenvict

That can't be true. Money guarantees success...

It's certainly something to consider isn't it? Having a manager blow £55m of your club's money and finish midtable with a squad that arguably should be at least challenging top two is worrying.

I'd certainly rather finish mid table having spent £10k or whatever!

Still, would be nice to see a couple of good quality additions.
I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 09:34 - Jan 16 with 1181 viewsFreddies_Ears

I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 09:16 - Jan 16 by dirtyboy

It's certainly something to consider isn't it? Having a manager blow £55m of your club's money and finish midtable with a squad that arguably should be at least challenging top two is worrying.

I'd certainly rather finish mid table having spent £10k or whatever!

Still, would be nice to see a couple of good quality additions.

We have quite a good record when we spend 10k or less.

Nardge are a perfect example of how to get it wrong!
I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 09:53 - Jan 16 with 1137 viewsStuartBrett8

Lot's of Nodge fans expecting AN to get the boot today

Stop the world, I want to get off
Poll: What should we do with Frank Nouble?

I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 10:21 - Jan 16 with 1076 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 09:53 - Jan 16 by StuartBrett8

Lot's of Nodge fans expecting AN to get the boot today

He should have got the boot a long time ago, luckily for us they have stuck with him this long so have given themselves a mountain to climb to get anything this season.

If they make a sensible managerial appointment (and the sign a striker) they will a sure bet for the play offs.
I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 12:37 - Jan 16 with 946 viewsbluejake78

If we hadn't been cheated out of a win at PR we would be on level points.The are a shower of cack.
I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 12:45 - Jan 16 with 918 viewsDeano69

shaping up nicely for our visit there, hopefully we will be well above them by then....

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 13:36 - Jan 16 with 801 viewsbluefunk

Is that £55m his net or gross spend?
Login to get fewer ads

I see we are only 3 pts off Scum now.. on 13:43 - Jan 16 with 772 viewsVaughan8

I suppose (as sad as it is) this is our only realistic aim this season. Kevin Keeganesqe, I'd love it if we finished above them, and of course beat them in February, though they'll probably have picked up form by the time we play them!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024