Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprised no one on here's talking about ME's "spending spree" 07:15 - Jan 16 with 1260 viewsDolly2.0

to try and persuade Mick to stay. Probably just lazy journalism but would be brilliant if true. All depends on what constitutes a spending spree I guess.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Surprised no one on here's talking about ME's "spending spree" on 07:39 - Jan 16 with 1179 viewstextbackup

It was mentioned yesterday

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Surprised no one on here's talking about ME's "spending spree" on 07:51 - Jan 16 with 1140 viewspatrickswell

A whole 3 grand more already spent on Keiffer Moore than we did on Piotr Malarcyzk. Feel the wad!
Surprised no one on here's talking about ME's "spending spree" on 08:04 - Jan 16 with 1100 viewsTractorWood

Seen too many transfer windows to believe it. May very well happen but I think this would still be MEs interpretation of a spending spree.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Surprised no one on here's talking about ME's "spending spree" on 08:39 - Jan 16 with 1005 viewsle2blue

I'm sure its a load of rubbish, but I'm sure that Ian Milne said on Saturday that 'there was a lot going on behind the scenes and some exciting developments, the future is very exciting for ipswich fans' or something like that, sure Phil can confirm but it sounded different to what they've said before.
Surprised no one on here's talking about ME's "spending spree" on 09:30 - Jan 16 with 916 viewsitfcjoe

It makes sense to me - I can see why Evans wouldn't want to lose Mick and he needs to give him some serious backing to improve our squad as our main men and core of his side are leaving, left, or on downward slide (Chambers, Berra, Skuse, Murphy and McGoldrick)

Serious backing by our terms that is - 2 or 3 players for a total fee of around £2.5-£3m.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024