Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morning all 08:04 - Jan 16 with 629 viewsSteve_M

Monday morning's are certainly better after a win. I do hope that the air has been cleared a bit between players and fans, it certainly felt like a bit of unity had returned on Saturday - especially in the last 20 minutes when the support was excellent and helped lift the team.

That doesn't change everything of course and this season has been disappointing far too often. But, if we can build on that with a good win against Lincoln tomorrow then maybe we can enjoy the rest of the season and reassess everything at the end of it. That will still probably be the best time for a change of manager but far less messy than having to do so this week.

As for Lincoln, we are all well aware of the likelihood of an upset but, equally, the pressure is ramped up on them a bit with that expectation and the tv cameras. If we can start the game on the front-foot then we should be ok.

Anyway, here are Saturday's goals again:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Morning all on 09:36 - Jan 16 with 554 viewsBobbychase

Saturday was very, very enjoyable. I missed the Bristol City match so my last Portman Road memory was Fulham where we were awful. I know Blackburn were inferior opposition but the way we passed the ball at times was so refreshing and to see Bart constantly looking t roll it out to defenders and midfielders rather than hoofing it was refreshing. I think the score flattered Blackburn a hit, Sears should have made it four at the end

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024