Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is 08:23 - Jan 16 with 705 viewsKeno

I have lost track

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 08:26 - Jan 16 with 695 viewsKieran_Knows

No, but does anyone know if Kieffer Moore can play tomorrow night?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 08:37 - Jan 16 with 675 viewsBarneycurley

Irony is this transfer window is by and large the least looked forward too than any previous since ME took over. Yet its the first one weve had a very helpful poster keeping us updated on days that have passed! EVERYDAY

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 08:44 - Jan 16 with 660 viewsGeoffSentence

I am not sure. But what we can be sure about is that whatever day it is there is still nothing. Apart from a non-league reserve we have never heard of. i think we can be sure about that anyway, it should be confirmed in a few hours time.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 08:50 - Jan 16 with 646 viewsKeno

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 08:26 - Jan 16 by Kieran_Knows

I thought we would playing the other new guy Cecil Bank

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 08:50 - Jan 16 with 645 viewsSteve_M

Did the transfer window actually open on 1st January or was it the 2nd? It would be mildly amusing if the latter.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 09:02 - Jan 16 with 621 viewschevblue

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 08:26 - Jan 16 by Kieran_Knows

"The frontman, who is ineligible for Tuesday's FA Cup replay at Lincoln as he wasn't with the Blues when the first tie was played ....."

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 09:04 - Jan 16 with 606 viewsSamuelowen88

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 09:02 - Jan 16 by chevblue

"The frontman, who is ineligible for Tuesday's FA Cup replay at Lincoln as he wasn't with the Blues when the first tie was played ....."

So your saying he's cup tied? Are you sure?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 09:07 - Jan 16 with 594 viewschevblue

Does anyone know what day of the transfer window it is on 09:04 - Jan 16 by Samuelowen88

So your saying he's cup tied? Are you sure?

Just reporting what our fearless reporter reported ....

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30957/town-confirm-signing-of-forest-gre

Blog: [Blog] Total Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024