Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? 10:15 - Jan 16 with 1355 viewsKeno

New 'comedy' doesn't seem very funny
You can remember footballers dads playing
Policemen look young
Policewomen look attractive
Its takes longer to get up in the morning

anyone else care to add other we need to be looking out for?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:16 - Jan 16 with 1334 viewsJ2BLUE

Facters is your grandad

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:16 - Jan 16 with 1333 viewsBlueBadger

When your wrist aches after an afternoon at home on your own doing something mucky.

But the 'something mucky' is steam-cleaning the hall and kitchen floor.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:17 - Jan 16 with 1323 viewsfactual_blue

Having fantasies about TV presenters......

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:17 - Jan 16 with 1326 viewsGeoffSentence

If you go 'nnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh' when bending down.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:18 - Jan 16 with 1305 viewsRocky

combing your nose hair
For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:18 - Jan 16 with 1298 viewsfactual_blue

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:16 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

Facters is your grandad

Egg off.

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:20 - Jan 16 with 1284 viewsKeno

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:16 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

Facters is your grandad

did you miss the great off of that?

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:22 - Jan 16 with 1271 viewsfactual_blue

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:20 - Jan 16 by Keno

Facters is great - is that what you meant?

Login to get fewer ads

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:23 - Jan 16 with 1258 viewsJ2BLUE

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:20 - Jan 16 by Keno

I did immediately regret leaving it off.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:29 - Jan 16 with 1238 viewsKeno

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:17 - Jan 16 by factual_blue

Having fantasies about TV presenters......

Always though that Joan Bakewell was a right tart

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 11:19 - Jan 16 with 1182 viewsbrazil1982

You develop an interest in furniture catalogues.
You prefer a night in to out.
You don't "get" modern music.
You start keeping fit - running, cycling, whatever and realise that when you're feeling slow and sluggish it's not necessarily the fitness - but your age that makes you feel like that.
For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 11:44 - Jan 16 with 1144 viewswkj

I am noticing a few things

-I used to love a good lager, now I prefer a good ale
-I find myself more interested in belt buckles than hats
-I get more and more agitated with paying the TV Licence
-I regularly find myself wanting to slap children and their parents upside the head when the little demons are set loose

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 11:56 - Jan 16 with 1114 viewsMJallday

you scoff when you see the snow nowadays because "in your day" it was 4 feet deep
you can remember "before the internet"
when you used to watch tv, noone was as peroxide blonde as they are now
in fact the sexiest thing on tv was phillipa forrester
mars bars are now £1 and your wondering when the eff that happened.
snickers bars were called marathon, and you can remember it

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 12:19 - Jan 16 with 1082 viewsGuthrum

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 10:17 - Jan 16 by GeoffSentence

If you go 'nnnnnnngggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh' when bending down.

And, once down, you can't get up again.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:00 - Jan 16 with 1031 viewsRyorry

Your pubes turn grey and then fall out.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:06 - Jan 16 with 1012 viewshoppy

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:00 - Jan 16 by Ryorry

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:21 - Jan 16 with 976 viewsRyorry

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:06 - Jan 16 by hoppy

Well, us women can handle that kind of trauma even if you feeble men can't ...

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:37 - Jan 16 with 937 viewsArcher4721

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:00 - Jan 16 by Ryorry

Blimey you must be old if you have pubes.
For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:39 - Jan 16 with 928 viewsRyorry

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:37 - Jan 16 by Archer4721

Blimey you must be old if you have pubes.

Well if you take the average age on here as 14 ...

For WKJ and My benefit - what are other signs you are approaching middle age? on 13:40 - Jan 16 with 922 viewsJohnhoz

If you have a cup of tea after 7.30pm you need to go for a piss during the night.
Twice.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2017 13:42]

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024