Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another striker opportunity missed. 15:54 - Jan 16 with 1206 viewsEireannach_gorm

http://www.98fm.com/Robbie-Keane-Linked-With-Preston-Move
Another striker opportunity missed. on 16:02 - Jan 16 with 1171 viewsSteve_M

"I've always been a big Preston fan"

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Another striker opportunity missed. on 16:26 - Jan 16 with 1134 viewsBlue_Order

Another striker opportunity missed. on 16:02 - Jan 16 by Steve_M

"I've always been a big Preston fan"

"It's an honour to finally sign for my boyhood club."
Another striker opportunity missed. on 16:29 - Jan 16 with 1110 viewsmonty_radio

Another striker opportunity missed. on 16:26 - Jan 16 by Blue_Order

"It's an honour to finally sign for my boyhood club."

Though the thin veil of flattery is mercilessly exposed by the split infinitive.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Another striker opportunity missed. on 16:40 - Jan 16 with 1071 viewsBlue_Order

Another striker opportunity missed. on 16:29 - Jan 16 by monty_radio

Though the thin veil of flattery is mercilessly exposed by the split infinitive.

The guys always been a one club man. He just isn't sure if that club is Inter Milan, Leeds, Spurs, celtic, Liverpool or LA Galaxy.
Another striker opportunity missed. on 18:50 - Jan 16 with 977 viewsconnorscontract

Another striker opportunity missed. on 16:40 - Jan 16 by Blue_Order

The guys always been a one club man. He just isn't sure if that club is Inter Milan, Leeds, Spurs, celtic, Liverpool or LA Galaxy.

Didn't he make it big at Coventry? He's surely got time for an emotional return there, next:

"I hoped that one day I'd pull on the Sky Blue again... I always swore to the fans that one day I'd return... there's unfinished business, I'm here to take the club back to where we belong..."

And then, a year later, back to Wolves:

"My career's come full circle and it just feels right... in my heart I've always been Wolves through and through... there's no more passionate place to play football than Molineux under the lights..."
Another striker opportunity missed. on 22:25 - Jan 16 with 835 viewstractorshark

Keane to Preston. Hugill to us?
Another striker opportunity missed. on 22:39 - Jan 16 with 800 viewsbournemouthblue

Another striker opportunity missed. on 22:25 - Jan 16 by tractorshark

Keane to Preston. Hugill to us?

It could help fund the signing for sure

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Another striker opportunity missed. on 22:59 - Jan 16 with 749 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I have a lot of respect for class players who are happy to drop down leagues for the love of the game.

Joe Cole to Coventry being an example.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024