Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is our level now. 16:23 - Jan 16 with 1951 viewsBLUEBEAT

I'd laugh if I could be bothered.

Will take at least 2 months for Spence to get match fit.

Poll: W or W

This is our level now. on 16:25 - Jan 16 with 1915 viewsITFCBlues

Yeah I was thinking that

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

This is our level now. on 16:26 - Jan 16 with 1902 viewsitfcjoe

It's just squad filler isn't it? The last couple of games have shown how thin our squad is.

Although does hint at retaining 352 with him as cover for Emmanuel at RB.

Another 'meh' signing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

This is our level now. on 16:26 - Jan 16 with 1879 viewsKieran_Knows

This is our level now. on 16:26 - Jan 16 by itfcjoe

It's just squad filler isn't it? The last couple of games have shown how thin our squad is.

Although does hint at retaining 352 with him as cover for Emmanuel at RB.

Another 'meh' signing

I see it as nothing more than Town signing him to allow Digby to go out on loan.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

This is our level now. on 16:27 - Jan 16 with 1877 viewsmonty_radio

Well, I guess it is our level now. Though 179 league apps, many in Champ, still 26, is more experienced cover across two defensive positions than we've had for a while.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2017 16:27]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

This is our level now. on 16:27 - Jan 16 with 1852 viewsDoobDude

"Give him a chance, could be another Mings" blah blah blah.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

This is our level now. on 16:29 - Jan 16 with 1818 viewsbluelady

whose to say that lad hasn't been keeping fit? you would hope a professional footballer looking for a contract would have been training somewhere..
This is our level now. on 16:29 - Jan 16 with 1819 viewsBLUEBEAT

This is our level now. on 16:27 - Jan 16 by monty_radio

Well, I guess it is our level now. Though 179 league apps, many in Champ, still 26, is more experienced cover across two defensive positions than we've had for a while.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2017 16:27]

True but I'm fed up with the club taking on unfit and injured players (Williams). We need players who can hit the ground running. Or walking. Like Douglas.

This is our level now. on 16:32 - Jan 16 with 1757 viewsBLUEBEAT

This is our level now. on 16:29 - Jan 16 by bluelady

whose to say that lad hasn't been keeping fit? you would hope a professional footballer looking for a contract would have been training somewhere..

and match-sharp too?

Login to get fewer ads

This is our level now. on 16:34 - Jan 16 with 1706 viewsbluelady

This is our level now. on 16:29 - Jan 16 by BLUEBEAT

True but I'm fed up with the club taking on unfit and injured players (Williams). We need players who can hit the ground running. Or walking. Like Douglas.

but we don't need him to be hitting it running do we? basically it looks like we are playing 352 and if chambo or emmanel get injured we are stuffed.... this lad can play CB or right back so as long as we don't have an injury over the next week or so and we can get in into the u23s then he can get up to speed. he may turn out to be a great signing, he may not he is only here for this season atm so not a big risk... we don't need to spend money on the defence we need to invest in midfield/up front but we do need defensive cover.
This is our level now. on 16:36 - Jan 16 with 1684 viewsBLUEBEAT

This is our level now. on 16:34 - Jan 16 by bluelady

but we don't need him to be hitting it running do we? basically it looks like we are playing 352 and if chambo or emmanel get injured we are stuffed.... this lad can play CB or right back so as long as we don't have an injury over the next week or so and we can get in into the u23s then he can get up to speed. he may turn out to be a great signing, he may not he is only here for this season atm so not a big risk... we don't need to spend money on the defence we need to invest in midfield/up front but we do need defensive cover.

You sound like Mick.

This is our level now. on 18:02 - Jan 16 with 1522 viewsBenters

Thats why he is one for the future .

believe?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

This is our level now. on 18:10 - Jan 16 with 1485 viewsBarneycurley

This is our level now. on 16:34 - Jan 16 by bluelady

Weve already invested up front

not sure 10k gets you much but as OP states found our level

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

This is our level now. on 18:11 - Jan 16 with 1483 viewsJohnhoz

This is our level now. on 16:29 - Jan 16 by BLUEBEAT

Maybe he's a proper bloke

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

This is our level now. on 18:13 - Jan 16 with 1465 viewsCotty

Oooh, we have a "toys out of pram" situation!
This is our level now. on 18:14 - Jan 16 with 1445 viewsBarneycurley

This is our level now. on 18:13 - Jan 16 by Cotty

Oooh, we have a "toys out of pram" situation!

strange

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

This is our level now. on 18:16 - Jan 16 with 1432 viewsBenters

This is our level now. on 18:11 - Jan 16 by Johnhoz

Maybe he's a proper bloke

Indeed

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

This is our level now. on 18:18 - Jan 16 with 1417 viewsgreyhound

This is our level now. on 16:26 - Jan 16 by Kieran_Knows

I see it as nothing more than Town signing him to allow Digby to go out on loan.

I think digby now has a place on the bench fairly secured with a 352 being played as he is the utility midfield or defence option. He's someone that's been here a while but I still don't feel we have seen enough of to judge
This is our level now. on 18:19 - Jan 16 with 1416 viewsCotty

This is our level now. on 18:14 - Jan 16 by Barneycurley

strange

What is strange is people getting pissy over a squad signing when we have been told we have multiple bids in for players. When you look at the squad and our current formation, this makes complete sense.
This is our level now. on 18:39 - Jan 16 with 1325 viewsBarneycurley

This is our level now. on 18:19 - Jan 16 by Cotty

What is strange is people getting pissy over a squad signing when we have been told we have multiple bids in for players. When you look at the squad and our current formation, this makes complete sense.

your initial response was. Your last not so. It was hardly toys out of the pram stuff in the OP. I think its valid, another squad signing it was never going to set the world alight like any of our 'future' signings will likely be

Found our level

This is our level now. on 18:41 - Jan 16 with 1310 viewsCotty

This is our level now. on 18:39 - Jan 16 by Barneycurley

your initial response was. Your last not so. It was hardly toys out of the pram stuff in the OP. I think its valid, another squad signing it was never going to set the world alight like any of our 'future' signings will likely be

Found our level

How can you judge our level by a signing for cover?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024