Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pulis bids £10m for Livermore. 16:49 - Jan 16 with 1065 viewsmonty_radio

A decent enough Prem player, but it highlights the financial world in which moderate but established Premier clubs are trading - the knock-on of which sends long-established Championship clubs to look at such as Jordan Spence as cover, or more.

Let go by relegated MK Dons at 26, hopefully, he can still kick on. But the size of that hope may prove almost as big as the aforementioned financial gap.

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Pulis bids £10m for Livermore. on 16:59 - Jan 16 with 998 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Tom Carroll apparently joining Swansea for £4.5 million... which put alongside some of the recent deals (the Livermore on in particular) looks like quite a good deal. Carroll looks like a very decent little player
Pulis bids £10m for Livermore. on 17:06 - Jan 16 with 949 viewsGuthrum

MK Dons had by no means the worst defence in the Championship last season, ranked 18th out of 24, conceding ten or more fewer than Fulham, Charlton and Bolton.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Pulis bids £10m for Livermore. on 17:16 - Jan 16 with 899 viewsJ2BLUE

Fees have become so inflated that whenever I hear of someone going for £10m I think it's not a bad deal.

If the bubble pops before we can get up and get our finances sorted I really fear for us. How long before a big club goes to the wall with huge debts?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pulis bids £10m for Livermore. on 17:47 - Jan 16 with 805 viewsmonty_radio

Pulis bids £10m for Livermore. on 17:06 - Jan 16 by Guthrum

MK Dons had by no means the worst defence in the Championship last season, ranked 18th out of 24, conceding ten or more fewer than Fulham, Charlton and Bolton.

Wonder why they didn't renew?

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024