Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
why have we signed a right back?! 17:49 - Jan 16 with 988 viewsunstableblue

It can't be one for the future as we have Emmanuel.

I assume this is a squad addition.

This plus a striker deemed not good enough for Forest Green first team... seems a little underwhelming.

Still think a CM to really challenge Skuse and Bru and a proven striker is the key.

Still I did think the new system and formation was good on saturday, maybe a little lightweight against better teams, and Sears is currently lacking in confidence.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

why have we signed a right back?! on 17:53 - Jan 16 with 968 viewsJ2BLUE

If we're going to play 5 at the back then it's simply cover for Emmanuel with Chambers at CB. I would guess it's to avoid the problem we had a season or two ago with three fit and good enough CBs all playing every game (Chambers at RB).

If anything Spence signing seems to be a good thing for Emmanuel.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

why have we signed a right back?! on 19:11 - Jan 16 with 894 viewsLankHenners

How do you know he was deemed "not good enough" for Forest Green?

Do you not think, perhaps, we signed him off the back of him doing well there and he's a cheap, no-risk signing?

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

why have we signed a right back?! on 19:30 - Jan 16 with 852 viewsRadlett_blue

why have we signed a right back?! on 19:11 - Jan 16 by LankHenners

How do you know he was deemed "not good enough" for Forest Green?

Do you not think, perhaps, we signed him off the back of him doing well there and he's a cheap, no-risk signing?

Spence had played 100 games for MK & they released him last summer. Hard to see him making an impression in the Championship & he's 26 so unlikely to have much improvement in him.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

why have we signed a right back?! on 19:33 - Jan 16 with 842 viewstractordownsouth

why have we signed a right back?! on 19:30 - Jan 16 by Radlett_blue

Spence had played 100 games for MK & they released him last summer. Hard to see him making an impression in the Championship & he's 26 so unlikely to have much improvement in him.

I think it's simply competition. As far as I remember he played a decent amount for West Ham too a few years back so clearly isn't toally crap. Bit like Sears, played a bit for West Ham, lost his way a bit and went down to League One, and hopefully can step up again.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

why have we signed a right back?! on 20:30 - Jan 16 with 776 viewsipswichtillidie

Mick isn't convinced by Emmanuel I actually believe it's that simple.

Gav

why have we signed a right back?! on 20:37 - Jan 16 with 758 viewssolemio

Does it indicate that MM will not be continuing with the lengthy Chambers at RB experiment?
why have we signed a right back?! on 20:38 - Jan 16 with 749 viewsSwansea_Blue

why have we signed a right back?! on 20:37 - Jan 16 by solemio

Does it indicate that MM will not be continuing with the lengthy Chambers at RB experiment?

Might be hard to do so once we've sold him.....

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

why have we signed a right back?! on 20:41 - Jan 16 with 724 viewsRyorry

why have we signed a right back?! on 20:37 - Jan 16 by solemio

I should b..... well hope so! Anyone done the stats comparing goals conceded a) when he's played in that pozzy and b) when he hasn't?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

why have we signed a right back?! on 20:43 - Jan 16 with 708 viewsjeera

why have we signed a right back?! on 17:53 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

If we're going to play 5 at the back then it's simply cover for Emmanuel with Chambers at CB. I would guess it's to avoid the problem we had a season or two ago with three fit and good enough CBs all playing every game (Chambers at RB).

If anything Spence signing seems to be a good thing for Emmanuel.

IT'S NOT COMPLICATED!

!!!

!

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024