Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... 17:57 - Jan 16 with 3559 viewsSitfcB

...is signing for them.....

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:06 - Jan 16 with 3448 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

No chance.

Mick has spent ages saying how much of a striker problem we have and it's possible we won't even be able to sign someone, no way would he sell pitman.

No way. Surely

Surely?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:08 - Jan 16 with 3416 viewsBenters

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:06 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

No chance.

Mick has spent ages saying how much of a striker problem we have and it's possible we won't even be able to sign someone, no way would he sell pitman.

No way. Surely

Surely?

Funny old game innit .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:11 - Jan 16 with 3359 viewsgroovyASH

The key words there being "on twitter"

Yawn

Poll: Will you renew your season ticket when Evans does the annual end of season beg?

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:12 - Jan 16 with 3348 viewsWestSussexBlue

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:08 - Jan 16 by Benters

Funny old game innit .

Unless there was something in with a Swap deal perhaps?
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:12 - Jan 16 with 3363 viewsJ2BLUE

I said at the end of the last season it wouldn't surprise me if he left. From the limited time I saw him he always looked frustrated. I'd be surprised now though unless we've had a couple of bids accepted and are bringing in two strikers?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:13 - Jan 16 with 3326 viewsgreyhound

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:06 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

No chance.

No way. Surely

Surely?

Letting pitman go would be a bit suicidal having let Murphy go in summer and no immediate replacement inbound.

The argument for it happening is us chasing three forward targets, and pitman has been visibly frustrated with the team on the pitch at times.
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:14 - Jan 16 with 3301 viewsBenters

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:12 - Jan 16 by WestSussexBlue

Unless there was something in with a Swap deal perhaps?

Hmmm intersting ..

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:14 - Jan 16 with 3302 viewsSitfcB

No chance.

No way. Surely

Surely?

Swap for Sharp? 🤔

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:17 - Jan 16 with 3248 viewsWestSussexBlue

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:14 - Jan 16 by SitfcB

Swap for Sharp? 🤔

That's what I thought. Pitman + £200,000 =Sharp?
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:23 - Jan 16 with 3151 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:17 - Jan 16 by WestSussexBlue

Not a hope in hell of Sharp leaving.

He wants to take them to the championship

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:28 - Jan 16 with 3065 viewsTendring_Blue

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:23 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

He is also 30 years old.
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:54 - Jan 16 with 2840 viewsBanburyBlue

Good

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 19:06 - Jan 16 with 2708 viewsSarge

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:17 - Jan 16 by WestSussexBlue

Would be a shocking deal for us
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 19:48 - Jan 16 with 2484 viewsWestSussexBlue

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:23 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

He could come here and take us to league 1
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 19:53 - Jan 16 with 2418 viewsWestSussexBlue

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 19:06 - Jan 16 by Sarge

Would be a shocking deal for us

How much did we pay for Pitman?
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 20:05 - Jan 16 with 2331 viewsSarge

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 19:53 - Jan 16 by WestSussexBlue

How much did we pay for Pitman?

Pitman's 2 years younger and whilst Sharp is having an excellent season there's nothing to suggest Pitman wouldn't be too if he hadn't been injured. Would love to have Sharp as well but not at the expense of Pitman.

And to answer your question £0
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 20:37 - Jan 16 with 2083 viewsNSL

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 20:05 - Jan 16 by Sarge

Pitman's 2 years younger and whilst Sharp is having an excellent season there's nothing to suggest Pitman wouldn't be too if he hadn't been injured. Would love to have Sharp as well but not at the expense of Pitman.

And to answer your question £0

Having seen Sharpe first hand a couple of times this season I would swap him for pitman any day. He is so strong in hold up play and still has pace and killer instinct when it's needed. Sheffield do play it on the ground though so habent assessed how he would take down a hoof from Chambers

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 20:40 - Jan 16 with 2043 viewscasanovacrow

can't see it happening, probably just part of the silly season of speculation. Or maybe it's the only way to get enough cash in to afford who we want to bring in?
Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 21:17 - Jan 16 with 1814 viewsGarv

Utterly laughable.

Best striker going to league one?

Nah.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 21:18 - Jan 16 with 1804 viewstextbackup

far too good for league 1

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 21:22 - Jan 16 with 1767 viewsDolly2.0

Lot's of Sheffield United fans on twitter seem to think Brett Pitman... on 18:12 - Jan 16 by J2BLUE

I said at the end of the last season it wouldn't surprise me if he left. From the limited time I saw him he always looked frustrated. I'd be surprised now though unless we've had a couple of bids accepted and are bringing in two strikers?

If it's true, bring your boots. And bring boots for your eggs. How's their holdup play?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024