Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow 19:00 - Jan 16 with 6635 viewsimpyyy

How do you define proof?
Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 21:41 - Jan 16 with 2133 viewsITFC_Forever

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 21:26 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I'll be at the Brighton game as I've said already. Same as I was at Lincoln.
And I'd be at the replay if the trains were normal.

And I'll be at whoever we get should we make round 5. If you are trying some sort of 'glory hunter' tag on me, that's laughable.

But I don't get why me not wanting to have updates about Lincolns tickets so often (just my opinion) has anything to do with how often someone attends?

It was the bit where you implied you didn't give a s**t that's done you in this thread Rommy.

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 21:44 - Jan 16 with 2126 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 21:41 - Jan 16 by ITFC_Forever

It was the bit where you implied you didn't give a s**t that's done you in this thread Rommy.

I don't give a sh1t about their tickets. Why would I?

Do you care about Lincolns fan base? I certainly don't. I hope they have a good night but that's as far as it goes.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 22:04 - Jan 16 with 2101 viewsjpring89

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 21:44 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Do you care about Lincolns fan base? I certainly don't. I hope they have a good night but that's as far as it goes.

I agree not quite sure why we need to know how many tickets they have sold every 5 minutes and i am sure every Town supporter wants us to win this game if not your hardly a supporter.

Be glad when this fixture is over and we get our forum back.

Poll: What irritates you more ?

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 22:13 - Jan 16 with 2071 viewsPJH

You did say on this thread that it was the game tomorrow night that you did not care about which is why a couple of us pointed out that you might care if we get through and get a 'big' game further down the line,but it doesn't matter really.
Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 22:42 - Jan 16 with 1990 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 22:13 - Jan 16 by PJH

You did say on this thread that it was the game tomorrow night that you did not care about which is why a couple of us pointed out that you might care if we get through and get a 'big' game further down the line,but it doesn't matter really.

Ok but that wasn't quite what I meant.

Although compared to league games, tomorrow is not important at this stage of the competition.

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 22:56 - Jan 16 with 1946 viewsFreddies_Ears

Just guessing, but if you have a Lincoln address then it's not exactly rocket science!!!
Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 23:00 - Jan 16 with 1925 viewsDolly2.0

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 21:21 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I'll be at the Brighton game.

I was at the Lincoln game.

What's your point? If you prefer talking about Lincolns tickets for the 50th time in less than a month, good for you. For me, it's a tad annoying. Other than that, I thought the Lincoln fans were brilliant at the home game.

And we both know if we drew man united at home or got to Wembley somehow, you'd be wetting yourself for a ticket too J2 so don't give me that.

He'd be dropping eggs if we drew Man U.

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 23:11 - Jan 16 with 1898 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 23:00 - Jan 16 by Dolly2.0

He'd be dropping eggs if we drew Man U.

Exactly

I did find it funny that it was as though I'll only go for the big game. Aye I'm a glory hunting Ipswich fan coming from Romford every week

Login to get fewer ads

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 23:56 - Jan 16 with 1862 viewsGuthrum

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 20:42 - Jan 16 by Johnhoz

I like the 'where we can discuss the matter' bit

Perhaps they have a series of quickfire questions that only a Town fan can answer.

Stuff about section 6 , bluey and crazee, Gav's favourite biscuits, parking at Gatwick and what your favourite cheese is.

Remember getting grilled outside Ninian Park the last game there. I had nothing to prove I was a Town fan, my mind went blank and couldn't even remember who was in our team. Eventually he did let me in, probably because of the lack of Welsh accent.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 02:47 - Jan 17 with 1791 viewsLord_Lucan

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 19:19 - Jan 16 by bluejake78

The IPS are reforming so watch out mini bus elite or whatever you fen mongers call yourselves.
Enjoy the game live or watch it on TV.
It is not WW3 and quite frankly I couldn't give a feck.

IPS are go!

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 05:08 - Jan 17 with 1748 viewsBenters

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 19:45 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I'd prefer talking about the Ipswich manager on an Ipswich forum than poxy Lincolns ticket allocation for a game we don't really give a sh1t about.

Blimey ! Some of us still love the FA Cup Rommers !

I know MM doesnt go a lot on it but after such a sh1t season so far maybe a cup run will do the fans and club well .

p,s do you think if we beat Lincoln and Brighton and get a premier biggy at home the tickets will be £10 ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 05:20 - Jan 17 with 1739 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 05:08 - Jan 17 by Benters

Blimey ! Some of us still love the FA Cup Rommers !

I know MM doesnt go a lot on it but after such a sh1t season so far maybe a cup run will do the fans and club well .

p,s do you think if we beat Lincoln and Brighton and get a premier biggy at home the tickets will be £10 ?

I doubt it would be a tenner if it's a big prem team.

Which is understandable

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 05:21 - Jan 17 with 1732 viewsBenters

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 23:11 - Jan 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Exactly

I did find it funny that it was as though I'll only go for the big game. Aye I'm a glory hunting Ipswich fan coming from Romford every week

yh Ipswich and glory hunting dont really go.

Gentlybentley

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 05:27 - Jan 17 with 1710 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 05:21 - Jan 17 by Benters

yh Ipswich and glory hunting dont really go.

Exactly

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 06:40 - Jan 17 with 1668 viewsITFC_Forever

That wasn't what you said. You said it was a game we (and by definition you as you wrote it) didn't give a sh1t about.

Which is not the case and you'll be the one getting all excited if we get past Lincoln and Brighton and get a big team in the next round.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 6:42]

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 06:54 - Jan 17 with 1641 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 06:40 - Jan 17 by ITFC_Forever

That wasn't what you said. You said it was a game we (and by definition you as you wrote it) didn't give a sh1t about.

Which is not the case and you'll be the one getting all excited if we get past Lincoln and Brighton and get a big team in the next round.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 6:42]

Ok. Fair point. Not quite how I meant it but fair enough. I concede. It's not the game as such, it's just the mass amount of posts about tickets for a game (two games) that is not as important at all for us as others this season. But yet there's been more posts about tickets than for any other game. And that's by Lincoln fans.

I'll be getting a ticket whoever we get should we make it. If not, I'll be at the Leeds home game. And then on the quarter final date, I'll be at whoever we get should we make it. If not, I'll be at Barnsley away. I'll be at Wembley if we make it, etc etc

I'm sure you get the point. The whole only going if we get a big tie comments is just silly. Otherwise i surely wouldn't have been at the Lincoln game.

Does the mass amount of posts from Lincoln fans not irritate you about tickets? Especially for the replay in which it would be their clubs ground being the major issue. Can you not even see my point a little bit?

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 07:01 - Jan 17 with 1639 viewsBenters

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 06:54 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Ok. Fair point. Not quite how I meant it but fair enough. I concede. It's not the game as such, it's just the mass amount of posts about tickets for a game (two games) that is not as important at all for us as others this season. But yet there's been more posts about tickets than for any other game. And that's by Lincoln fans.

I'll be getting a ticket whoever we get should we make it. If not, I'll be at the Leeds home game. And then on the quarter final date, I'll be at whoever we get should we make it. If not, I'll be at Barnsley away. I'll be at Wembley if we make it, etc etc

I'm sure you get the point. The whole only going if we get a big tie comments is just silly. Otherwise i surely wouldn't have been at the Lincoln game.

Does the mass amount of posts from Lincoln fans not irritate you about tickets? Especially for the replay in which it would be their clubs ground being the major issue. Can you not even see my point a little bit?

Anyhooo stop brown nosing on the news forum

Gentlybentley

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 07:07 - Jan 17 with 1623 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 07:01 - Jan 17 by Benters

Eh?

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 07:15 - Jan 17 with 1596 viewsITFC_Forever

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 06:54 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Leeds game will be off if they beat Sutton.

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 07:17 - Jan 17 with 1590 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 07:15 - Jan 17 by ITFC_Forever

Leeds game will be off if they beat Sutton.

Oh yeah I forget there's the possibility of our opponents being in it but us being out

I'd hate a weekend without football. Got enough of that sh1t with international breaks

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 08:02 - Jan 17 with 1545 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mate, if you lot are that desperate to see the Town play just come to our next home game, there'll be loads of tickets available...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 09:02 - Jan 17 with 1499 viewsStenvict

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 07:01 - Jan 17 by Benters

Sad old man

Poll: What will be announced first?

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 09:29 - Jan 17 with 1468 viewsHillimp

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 20:01 - Jan 16 by mos

You must be the only fan that has bothered to go on the oppositions forum and create an account over 1 (with the possible extension to 2) game.

Yes, you may well win, a lot of people here hope you do win - I don't. Thank you for milking your happiness.

Will you still be here when we play Norwich in February? Telling us about how ticket sales have sky-rocketed in recent games due to your turnstiles being painted red with a slash of white.

Sorry for my irrational outburst. Although, enjoy the game.

Just for info Mos there are 10-15 Ipswich fans on Imps forums making mischief as well! I doubt if I will ever use my membership of TWTD after today but getting an insight in to opposing fans views is always interesting.

I will be following Ipswich now though and hope you get to the promised land eventually but comparing your level of investment against Brighton where Tony Bloom has put in £200 puts it in to perspective. Personally I think MM is doing as good a job as he can with limited funds.
TA TA
Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 09:37 - Jan 17 with 1449 viewsHereford_Blue

Now 300 Ipswich fans coming tomorrow on 09:29 - Jan 17 by Hillimp

Just for info Mos there are 10-15 Ipswich fans on Imps forums making mischief as well! I doubt if I will ever use my membership of TWTD after today but getting an insight in to opposing fans views is always interesting.

I will be following Ipswich now though and hope you get to the promised land eventually but comparing your level of investment against Brighton where Tony Bloom has put in £200 puts it in to perspective. Personally I think MM is doing as good a job as he can with limited funds.
TA TA

£200 and he's done all that?

What a canny operator!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024