Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we put in loads and loads of million pounds plus bids. 19:04 - Jan 16 with 969 viewsCoco

It's just nobody wants to sell in this window. Tough time to do business. We tried real hard though. Put in loads of million pounds plus bids.

Surprised Forest Green rovers wanted to sell. Difficult time to do business.
[Post edited 16 Jan 2017 19:05]

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

we put in loads and loads of million pounds plus bids. on 19:20 - Jan 16 with 917 viewsITFCBlues

That or the price of players has gone up, especially strikers & we've not adjusted our valuations accordingly

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

we put in loads and loads of million pounds plus bids. on 19:42 - Jan 16 with 860 viewsWestSussexBlue

I'm recently one of the first to bemoan our effort and incentive to bring in new faces,
I do however sense a change and the club have openly said a number of Seven figure bids are placed. I think Chamber's interview gave an insight in to some of the frustration felt by players and manager so I'm prepared to wait and see.
Maybe I'm too naïve but I hope not.
we put in loads and loads of million pounds plus bids. on 19:44 - Jan 16 with 849 viewspointofblue

It irritates me when the club says this considering other Championship sides have no issues at all bringing players in.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

we put in loads and loads of million pounds plus bids. on 22:22 - Jan 16 with 695 viewsGuthrum

we put in loads and loads of million pounds plus bids. on 19:44 - Jan 16 by pointofblue

It irritates me when the club says this considering other Championship sides have no issues at all bringing players in.

Which other Championship sides are buying large numbers of players?

Of the 25 transfers which have happened this season, 9 have been loans and a further 5 free. Plus the deal which allowed Barkhuizento move to Preston in exchange for training compensation to Morecambe.

Looking at the remaining 10 (including Moore) most of the fees are undisclosed (Jutkiewicz to Brum for £1m and Moore's £10k being the only ones revealed). Resorting to rumours, 4 were £1.5m or under (Halford to Cardiff 'nominal', Hegeler to Bristol £150k, Winnall to Wednesday £500k and Duric to Bristol £1.5m), two were quite large (Nugent to Derby £2.5m, Ilori to Reading £3.75m). Hernandez had been on loan at Leeds before signing.

So not a lot of other clubs are buying players for fees in the £1m or so bracket.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

we put in loads and loads of million pounds plus bids. on 00:55 - Jan 17 with 586 viewstaximan

we put in loads and loads of million pounds plus bids. on 19:20 - Jan 16 by ITFCBlues

That or the price of players has gone up, especially strikers & we've not adjusted our valuations accordingly

this is part of the problem unfortunately
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024