Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I fear we may not get much help from the referee tomorrow night 21:53 - Jan 16 with 862 viewsEly_Blue

This guy has never refereed above league 1 level and 2 seasons ago he was a conference ref, its all set up for him to give an advantage to the lesser team

http://www.soccerbase.com/referees/referee.sd?referee_id=1322&season_id=149

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I fear we may not get much help from the referee tomorrow night on 21:55 - Jan 16 with 839 viewsWD19

Or get awestruck and favour glamorous international players.....like Jonas Knudsen.
I fear we may not get much help from the referee tomorrow night on 22:14 - Jan 16 with 754 viewsTractorCam

From my experience the referee 9 times out of 10 favours the big club, i particularly remember Watford and Aston Villa away in the fa cup, both when they were premier league. Referee was ridiculously biased towards them. And i'd say the ref was more on our side last saturday, so let's hope this guy enjoys our 'massive'

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

I fear we may not get much help from the referee tomorrow night on 22:17 - Jan 16 with 740 viewsEly_Blue

I fear we may not get much help from the referee tomorrow night on 22:14 - Jan 16 by TractorCam

From my experience the referee 9 times out of 10 favours the big club, i particularly remember Watford and Aston Villa away in the fa cup, both when they were premier league. Referee was ridiculously biased towards them. And i'd say the ref was more on our side last saturday, so let's hope this guy enjoys our 'massive'

The ref last Saturday was an elite level premier league (and former Fifa elite referee only not on the panel now because he spent the whole of last season injured)

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

I fear we may not get much help from the referee tomorrow night on 22:29 - Jan 16 with 679 viewsFtnfwest

Sounds like we're home and hosed then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024