Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will we play the wing-back system at Lincoln tomorrow? 22:40 - Jan 16 with 659 viewsMaySixth

Would love to see it with us playing the ball a bit more on the deck like Saturday

Good feeling that Dozzell will shine
[Post edited 16 Jan 2017 22:56]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

We will play the wing-back system at Lincoln tomorrow? on 22:45 - Jan 16 with 639 viewsBLUEBEAT

Hope so - in the first game, getting the ball into crossing positions is where Lincoln began to panic, running around like headless chickens, not knowing who to pick up....

Poll: W or W

We will play the wing-back system at Lincoln tomorrow? on 22:56 - Jan 16 with 596 viewsElderGrizzly

We will play the wing-back system at Lincoln tomorrow? on 22:45 - Jan 16 by BLUEBEAT

Hope so - in the first game, getting the ball into crossing positions is where Lincoln began to panic, running around like headless chickens, not knowing who to pick up....

I'm predicting Douglas in for Skuse...
We will play the wing-back system at Lincoln tomorrow? on 22:58 - Jan 16 with 588 viewsBLUEBEAT

We will play the wing-back system at Lincoln tomorrow? on 22:56 - Jan 16 by ElderGrizzly

I'm predicting Douglas in for Skuse...

To be fair, Douglas has no issues with taking a shot at goal...

Poll: W or W

We will play the wing-back system at Lincoln tomorrow? on 23:20 - Jan 16 with 535 viewsbournemouthblue

We will play the wing-back system at Lincoln tomorrow? on 22:45 - Jan 16 by BLUEBEAT

They looked pretty vulnerable when we got at them, our main opponent was our ineptitude

They parted like the red sea when Lawrence ran at them for the first goal

If we'd had a player actually winning headers in place of Pitman, I think we'd have opened up a lot more gaps in their defence

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024