Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mings or Drury? 07:10 - Jan 17 with 1138 viewswkj

What do you think Moore will likely emulate? I can't knock Drury at all he put in a shift, but he was clearly without a doubt not ready for this level

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Mings or Drury? on 07:21 - Jan 17 with 1115 viewsTractorCam

Well Moore has already played at this level if that helps. I can't see him being a starter for us in any league games

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Mings or Drury? on 07:55 - Jan 17 with 1079 viewsitfcjoe

If he could do as much as even Drury would be a big win.

This is a player who was out of favour at Forest Green; had a couple of messages from FM research community (one of whom is the performance analyst at a L2 club, and was Moore's at Truro) and they are perplexed.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mings or Drury? on 07:59 - Jan 17 with 1069 viewsSWGF

Mings or Drury? on 07:55 - Jan 17 by itfcjoe

If he could do as much as even Drury would be a big win.

This is a player who was out of favour at Forest Green; had a couple of messages from FM research community (one of whom is the performance analyst at a L2 club, and was Moore's at Truro) and they are perplexed.

It's unfair on him, in my opinion. What should be the last paragraph on a story about a £1m+ striker joining has become the first (and currently main) signing of a very important transfer window, holding the shirt up, interview on Player, blog from Mullet, etc etc.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Mings or Drury? on 08:08 - Jan 17 with 1058 viewsSteve_M

Drury's problem was largely a lack of athleticism, a little like Darren Currie he had good technical ability but not enough to consistently compensate for the pace that this division plays at.

I liked the way Moore attacked the ball in that brief clip at Torquay, suggests he could cope with the physicality of the division but the question is more whether his technical ability is up to it.

It'll take some time to find out anyway and hopefully we won;t be starting him next month because we've failed to sign a first-team ready striker and Pitman and McGoldrick are injured again.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Mings or Drury? on 10:33 - Jan 17 with 903 viewsitfcjoe

Mings or Drury? on 07:59 - Jan 17 by SWGF

It's unfair on him, in my opinion. What should be the last paragraph on a story about a £1m+ striker joining has become the first (and currently main) signing of a very important transfer window, holding the shirt up, interview on Player, blog from Mullet, etc etc.

He should be a player who has 6 months with the U23s with a chance to get up to fitness and up to speed to give it a real good go in pre season to stake his claim.

Need a couple of other signings to make sure this is the case....

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Mings or Drury? on 11:19 - Jan 17 with 828 viewsJohnhoz

Rory Fallon

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

Andy Dreary. (n/t) on 11:20 - Jan 17 with 818 viewsBloots

Mings or Drury? on 08:08 - Jan 17 by Steve_M

Drury's problem was largely a lack of athleticism, a little like Darren Currie he had good technical ability but not enough to consistently compensate for the pace that this division plays at.

I liked the way Moore attacked the ball in that brief clip at Torquay, suggests he could cope with the physicality of the division but the question is more whether his technical ability is up to it.

It'll take some time to find out anyway and hopefully we won;t be starting him next month because we've failed to sign a first-team ready striker and Pitman and McGoldrick are injured again.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Mings or Drury? on 11:42 - Jan 17 with 769 viewsWickets

Mings or Drury? on 07:21 - Jan 17 by TractorCam

Well Moore has already played at this level if that helps. I can't see him being a starter for us in any league games

Lets hope that statement comes back to haunt you but the odds are your right, unless we dont make any more signings.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024