Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? 07:15 - Jan 17 with 1742 viewsMaySixth

Come on Evans - back your manager

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:18 - Jan 17 with 1729 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Perhaps he just wants to join Preston?

I don't know

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:19 - Jan 17 with 1721 viewsElderGrizzly

Because we didn't bid for him?
How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:36 - Jan 17 with 1675 viewsoldbluestu

Because they're a bigger club than us?
How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:36 - Jan 17 with 1670 viewstaximan

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:36 - Jan 17 by oldbluestu

Because they're a bigger club than us?

why don't you buy the club then ?
How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:51 - Jan 17 with 1627 viewsoldbluestu

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:36 - Jan 17 by taximan

why don't you buy the club then ?

But I don't support Preston, why would I buy them
How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:51 - Jan 17 with 1628 viewshoppy

Because I think it's against the rules for him to sign for two clubs.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 08:18 - Jan 17 with 1549 viewstaximan

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:51 - Jan 17 by oldbluestu

But I don't support Preston, why would I buy them

stop moaning and buy ipswich then
How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 08:20 - Jan 17 with 1541 viewsKeno

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:51 - Jan 17 by hoppy

Does that rule apply to cup games?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Login to get fewer ads

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 08:37 - Jan 17 with 1486 viewsbournemouthblue

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:19 - Jan 17 by ElderGrizzly

Because we didn't bid for him?

That's the main issue here, Preston wanted him and they got him

We obviously had other priorities

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 08:40 - Jan 17 with 1471 viewstaximan

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 08:37 - Jan 17 by bournemouthblue

of course
we don't need to sign any attacking wide players
we have lawrence

for a few more months

and then in the summer we are back to square one again

#wehaveaplan
How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 09:01 - Jan 17 with 1406 viewsPinewoodblue

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 07:51 - Jan 17 by hoppy

Only a Crook would do that.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 09:29 - Jan 17 with 1355 viewshoppy

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 09:01 - Jan 17 by Pinewoodblue

Only a Crook would do that.

Kachloul... sorry, I've got the sneezes this morning.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 10:20 - Jan 17 with 1261 viewsDoobDude

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 08:37 - Jan 17 by bournemouthblue

Yes and what priorities they are.

A big lump up front from Forest Green Reserves and a man let go by MK Dons who hasn't played football for 8 months. Go team Evans.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 10:23 - Jan 17 with 1247 viewsoldbluestu

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 08:18 - Jan 17 by taximan

stop moaning and buy ipswich then

I'm actually thinking about it as I can see a lot of profit in selling the training ground for house development. Went and had a look at the area on Sat morning it's prime for redevelopment
How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 10:39 - Jan 17 with 1184 viewsblueislander

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 10:23 - Jan 17 by oldbluestu

I'm actually thinking about it as I can see a lot of profit in selling the training ground for house development. Went and had a look at the area on Sat morning it's prime for redevelopment

Surely it would be better to sell it at a loss. Think of all the tax you would save.
How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 15:51 - Jan 17 with 1029 viewsoldbluestu

How can Preston sign Daryl Horgan and we can't? on 10:39 - Jan 17 by blueislander

Surely it would be better to sell it at a loss. Think of all the tax you would save.

Unfortunately as an OAP on state pension and also claiming child and unemployment benefit I could get caught if I sell at a loss and offset it against tax
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024