Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? 08:23 - Jan 17 with 590 viewsKeno

Maybe tell us what he's been doing, how's he feeling that kind of thing

Day 17 and nothing just seems so sad, there must be more to his life that "nothing"

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:38 - Jan 17 with 569 viewswkj

"Day 12... Still no signings... I just reached middle agedness today... my coffee machine broke... don't know why I bother"

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:50 - Jan 17 with 553 viewsKeno

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:38 - Jan 17 by wkj

"Day 12... Still no signings... I just reached middle agedness today... my coffee machine broke... don't know why I bother"

I feel your pain bro

Happy to hug if that helps but no tongues

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:54 - Jan 17 with 545 viewswkj

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:50 - Jan 17 by Keno

I feel your pain bro

Happy to hug if that helps but no tongues

No tongues? Now I really don't know why i bother

Crybaby

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:58 - Jan 17 with 538 viewsKeno

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:54 - Jan 17 by wkj

No tongues? Now I really don't know why i bother

I feel bad now

if it will help then I guess a little tongue wouldn't hurt would it?

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:59 - Jan 17 with 535 viewswkj

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:58 - Jan 17 by Keno

I feel bad now

if it will help then I guess a little tongue wouldn't hurt would it?

It should be fine, at least until Premier Trump takes over

Crybaby

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 09:03 - Jan 17 with 527 viewsKeno

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 08:59 - Jan 17 by wkj

It should be fine, at least until Premier Trump takes over

you want him to tongue you?

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 09:06 - Jan 17 with 525 viewswkj

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 09:03 - Jan 17 by Keno

you want him to tongue you?

only on twitter

Crybaby

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 09:07 - Jan 17 with 521 viewsKeno

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 09:06 - Jan 17 by wkj

only on twitter

it what we all dream of

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 09:16 - Jan 17 with 511 viewshoppy

I'm just waiting for his run of special posts to start on Saturday...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Does anyone think 12th Man ought to expand his diary entries a bit? on 09:25 - Jan 17 with 484 viewsGuthrum

Day 17
We have the best squad, it's going to be tremendous. But those failing clubs won't let me sign anyone. So sad. Make ITFC great again.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024