Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... 08:36 - Jan 17 with 1649 viewswkj

I was either very brave or very stupid thinking I stood a chance of providing a voice of reason... Ryorry... hug me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 08:48 - Jan 17 with 1316 viewsKeno

"voice of reason"

now there is a poster from the past, the guy made Dobby seem sane and sensible

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 08:50 - Jan 17 with 1307 viewshype313

Thankfully there's plenty of voices of reason in the forum....

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 08:54 - Jan 17 with 1297 viewswkj

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 08:50 - Jan 17 by hype313

Thankfully there's plenty of voices of reason in the forum....

Exactly

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 08:54 - Jan 17 with 1299 viewsWeWereZombies

I thought the comments after the Mick interview on tonight's game looked very subdued, especially considering that jacket he is wearing - not a proper blokes jacket, that one...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:22 - Jan 17 with 1251 viewsGuthrum

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 08:54 - Jan 17 by WeWereZombies

I thought the comments after the Mick interview on tonight's game looked very subdued, especially considering that jacket he is wearing - not a proper blokes jacket, that one...

At least it's a proper anorak with sleeves, not some faddish "gilet" which leaves you having cold arms.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:25 - Jan 17 with 1236 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 08:48 - Jan 17 by Keno

"voice of reason"

now there is a poster from the past, the guy made Dobby seem sane and sensible

I assume they don't post anymore?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:27 - Jan 17 with 1225 viewshoppy

I sometimes venture on there in the morning... it's a chance to wake up properly when I've got a bit of a thick head - I don't feel out of place there.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:30 - Jan 17 with 1211 viewsWeWereZombies

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:22 - Jan 17 by Guthrum

At least it's a proper anorak with sleeves, not some faddish "gilet" which leaves you having cold arms.

True, I have never understood the gilet. If your extremities get cold first why wear something that only covers the warmest parts? Perhaps its something to do with keeping the core temperature up but leaving the arms free to move...

Login to get fewer ads

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:31 - Jan 17 with 1198 viewshoppy

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:30 - Jan 17 by WeWereZombies

True, I have never understood the gilet. If your extremities get cold first why wear something that only covers the warmest parts? Perhaps its something to do with keeping the core temperature up but leaving the arms free to move...

That explanation sherwood make sense, I suppose.

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:38 - Jan 17 with 1169 viewsKeno

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:25 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I assume they don't post anymore?

Voice may have been the TWTD legend that was Newmie, from well before your time

there is some suspicion that DoobDube (Dobby) is his latest incarnation

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:41 - Jan 17 with 1158 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:38 - Jan 17 by Keno

Voice may have been the TWTD legend that was Newmie, from well before your time

there is some suspicion that DoobDube (Dobby) is his latest incarnation

How long has TWTD been going out of interest?

And who that posts now was an 'original'?

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:41 - Jan 17 with 1155 viewsWeWereZombies

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:31 - Jan 17 by hoppy

That explanation sherwood make sense, I suppose.

But then, why do people who wear gilets mainly just stand around with their hands in their pockets?

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:49 - Jan 17 with 1137 viewsTLA

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:41 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I've been reading and occasionally posting since about 1998 - it used to take about an hour for a page to load back then though!
I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:51 - Jan 17 with 1127 viewshoppy

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:41 - Jan 17 by WeWereZombies

But then, why do people who wear gilets mainly just stand around with their hands in their pockets?

I don't think Tim Sherwood always stood with his hands in his pockets... but then again, he's a bit of a wan......

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:56 - Jan 17 with 1106 viewsfactual_blue

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:27 - Jan 17 by hoppy

I sometimes venture on there in the morning... it's a chance to wake up properly when I've got a bit of a thick head - I don't feel out of place there.

So.....every day then?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:57 - Jan 17 with 1097 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:49 - Jan 17 by TLA

I've been reading and occasionally posting since about 1998 - it used to take about an hour for a page to load back then though!

1998 was the year I was born!!

That's crazy

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:07 - Jan 17 with 1054 viewsKeno

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:41 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

Tommie you ought to make that a while new thread

could be interesting

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:13 - Jan 17 with 1023 viewsTLA

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:57 - Jan 17 by The_Romford_Blue

1998 was the year I was born!!

That's crazy

That makes me feel old Rommy!

I remember working for a very early internet retailer and doing customer returns. I had a room and computer to myself so I passed the days on TWTD and TeamTalk - when anyone came in, my frantic attempts to close browsers probably made it look like I was looking at stuff other than football websites! I probably had to clear my history at the end of each day too...
I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:45 - Jan 17 with 977 viewsBluebell

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:27 - Jan 17 by hoppy

But you only go on there to get 'uppies'.

They either like posters or hate them over that side. Arrows are shot all the time. I have seen relatively boring posts get 50+ uppies. It's crazy!
I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:50 - Jan 17 with 956 viewsWeWereZombies

Newbie! Factual has been posting since 1873...the rants when the quills couldn't get enough ink on them...

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:50 - Jan 17 with 954 viewsGuthrum

On the history: http://www.twtd.co.uk/page/about-us

I didn't discover the TWTD forum until around 2005-06.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 10:54]

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:52 - Jan 17 with 944 viewsKeno

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:50 - Jan 17 by Guthrum

On the history: http://www.twtd.co.uk/page/about-us

I didn't discover the TWTD forum until around 2005-06.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 10:54]

makes you wonder when Phil will get a proper job

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:57 - Jan 17 with 929 viewsWeWereZombies

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:52 - Jan 17 by Keno

But, surely, being a media luvvie is a proper job?

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:58 - Jan 17 with 929 viewsGuthrum

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 10:52 - Jan 17 by Keno

At least the Audi hustling paid for this.

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 11:02 - Jan 17 with 915 viewsSteve_M

Latecomer.....

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024