Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... 08:36 - Jan 17 with 1665 viewswkj

I was either very brave or very stupid thinking I stood a chance of providing a voice of reason... Ryorry... hug me

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 11:02 - Jan 17 with 294 viewsSteve_M

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 09:38 - Jan 17 by Keno

Voice may have been the TWTD legend that was Newmie, from well before your time

there is some suspicion that DoobDube (Dobby) is his latest incarnation

No, Nerdy and Newmie were definitely two distinct individuals. Nerdy was a little more sophisticated in style.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 11:13 - Jan 17 with 283 viewsTLA

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 11:02 - Jan 17 by Steve_M

No, Nerdy and Newmie were definitely two distinct individuals. Nerdy was a little more sophisticated in style.

I wonder who people think of as being the most entertaining posters (and the most entertaining threads over the years.

I did love CheeseBoyOfDudley and Malcy, purely for entertainment! StupidBigMouthHead was obviously the most legendary comedy creation.
I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 11:19 - Jan 17 with 273 viewsKeno

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 11:02 - Jan 17 by Steve_M

nerdy!!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=NerdyKnowAll

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 11:29 - Jan 17 with 258 viewsWeWereZombies

I ventured out in to the news comments this morning... on 11:13 - Jan 17 by TLA

I wonder who people think of as being the most entertaining posters (and the most entertaining threads over the years.

I did love CheeseBoyOfDudley and Malcy, purely for entertainment! StupidBigMouthHead was obviously the most legendary comedy creation.

WindowLicker?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024