Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Dozzell cup-tied tonight? (n/t) 09:09 - Jan 17 with 1025 viewsKeno

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is Dozzell cup-tied tonight? (n/t) on 09:10 - Jan 17 with 1018 viewsHereford_Blue

Jason?

No, he's not cup tied, but he wasn't signed to us for the first game so I don't think we can play him.
Is Dozzell cup-tied tonight? (n/t) on 09:10 - Jan 17 with 1017 viewsPJH

I think Jason might be but imagine that he will be in the stand with us.
Is Dozzell cup-tied tonight? (n/t) on 09:11 - Jan 17 with 1002 viewsJohnWarksTash

Is Dozzell cup-tied tonight? (n/t) on 09:10 - Jan 17 by PJH

I think Jason might be but imagine that he will be in the stand with us.

Jason watched Ipswich Wanderers in the 14th Preliminary round so I think that means he can only play the second half. Don't quote me though.
Is Dozzell cup-tied tonight? (n/t) on 11:03 - Jan 17 with 877 viewsGuthrum

Yes, he's already played against Lincoln.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Is Dozzell cup-tied tonight? (n/t) on 11:07 - Jan 17 with 849 viewstaximan

why would he be ?
In case anyone needs to be clear on the rules on 11:15 - Jan 17 with 826 viewsmparkyn

Is Dozzell cup-tied tonight? (n/t) on 11:07 - Jan 17 by taximan

why would he be ?

(e) A player shall not play for more than one Club in the Competition in the same season.
(f) All players must have been eligible to play in the original tie in order to play in a replayed or
postponed match; however a player who has been suspended according to the disciplinary
procedures under the Rules of The Association may play in a postponed or replayed match
after the term of his suspension has expired.
(g) A substitute who does not play in a match is entitled to play for another Club in the
Competition in the same season.

Ealing Blue

In case anyone needs to be clear on the rules on 11:45 - Jan 17 with 773 viewsWickets

In case anyone needs to be clear on the rules on 11:15 - Jan 17 by mparkyn

(e) A player shall not play for more than one Club in the Competition in the same season.
(f) All players must have been eligible to play in the original tie in order to play in a replayed or
postponed match; however a player who has been suspended according to the disciplinary
procedures under the Rules of The Association may play in a postponed or replayed match
after the term of his suspension has expired.
(g) A substitute who does not play in a match is entitled to play for another Club in the
Competition in the same season.

Pity Moore wasn't on the bench last Sat, instead of in the stand would have saved a lot of posts!
In case anyone needs to be clear on the rules on 11:56 - Jan 17 with 733 viewsKeno

In case anyone needs to be clear on the rules on 11:45 - Jan 17 by Wickets

Pity Moore wasn't on the bench last Sat, instead of in the stand would have saved a lot of posts!

did the bench need a lot of extra wooden supports with him sitting on it?

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024