Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area 10:24 - Jan 17 with 829 viewsDolly2.0

likely to be showing the game?

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:28 - Jan 17 with 815 viewsBluebell

Don't you have BBC at home?
Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:30 - Jan 17 with 804 viewsBlueWharf

Sports bar and grill, near the cross rail.

Slug and Lettuce will probably have it on. Henry Addington's maybe.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 10:31]
Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:30 - Jan 17 with 800 viewsDolly2.0

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:28 - Jan 17 by Bluebell

Don't you have BBC at home?

I do. But I'll be in the Canary Wharf area when the game's on. Will be able to catch the second half if there's a pub nearby showing it.

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:32 - Jan 17 with 792 viewsAbBlue

There's a sports bar in the new Crossrail station, called Sports Bar & Grill, rather originally.
Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:36 - Jan 17 with 770 viewsDolly2.0

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:30 - Jan 17 by BlueWharf

Sports bar and grill, near the cross rail.

Slug and Lettuce will probably have it on. Henry Addington's maybe.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 10:31]

Brilliant, cheers.

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:44 - Jan 17 with 746 viewsDolly2.0

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:32 - Jan 17 by AbBlue

There's a sports bar in the new Crossrail station, called Sports Bar & Grill, rather originally.

Ta. Got a few options there.

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:48 - Jan 17 with 723 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Am I right in thinking that you can watch it on your phone (or tablet) through the BBC Sport app..

I know that they show Match of the Day through this platform as well as some of their coverage of major events so may be an option if you are stuck away from a Television for parts of the match.
Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 11:03 - Jan 17 with 690 viewsBlueWharf

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:48 - Jan 17 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Am I right in thinking that you can watch it on your phone (or tablet) through the BBC Sport app..

I know that they show Match of the Day through this platform as well as some of their coverage of major events so may be an option if you are stuck away from a Television for parts of the match.

Can also download TV Catchup app on your phone.
Login to get fewer ads

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 11:38 - Jan 17 with 658 viewsDolly2.0

Bit of a long shot, but anyone know of a pub in the Canary Wharf area on 10:48 - Jan 17 by King_of_Portman_Rd

I'll be in a floatation tank during the first half so not really an option, but thanks anyway!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024