Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight 11:27 - Jan 17 with 1485 viewsSamuelowen88

Hopefully he'll get a few minutes at the end, show us what he can do.

Lucky for us he isn't cup tied.

Poll: England v Wales Score

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 11:28 - Jan 17 with 1472 viewshype313

Isn't he?

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 11:31 - Jan 17 with 1454 viewsWeWereZombies

Would we get an FA fine if Mick named him as a sub and then sent him for a run down the touchline and off to do some stretches behind the goal?

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 11:41 - Jan 17 with 1410 viewsStourbridgeblue

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 11:31 - Jan 17 by WeWereZombies

Would we get an FA fine if Mick named him as a sub and then sent him for a run down the touchline and off to do some stretches behind the goal?

I think Chester got chucked out of the cup just for including an ineligible player in their squad.

Poll: What do you want on Sunday?

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 11:52 - Jan 17 with 1357 viewsSuperfrans

He is cup tied.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 12:00 - Jan 17 with 1316 viewsSwailsey

It'll just be Spence then.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 12:05 - Jan 17 with 1288 viewsCBMTOBWMMBG

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 12:00 - Jan 17 by Swailsey

What about Crowe? Is he cup-tied?
Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 13:55 - Jan 17 with 1126 viewsWeWereZombies

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 12:00 - Jan 17 by Swailsey

He's cup-tied too...

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 13:57 - Jan 17 with 1116 viewsSwailsey

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 13:55 - Jan 17 by WeWereZombies

He's cup-tied too...

What about Moore?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 14:07 - Jan 17 with 1087 viewsWeWereZombies

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 13:57 - Jan 17 by Swailsey

What about Moore?

I've got the strangest sense of whooshtastic deja-vu...

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 15:37 - Jan 17 with 985 viewsGeoffSentence

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 13:57 - Jan 17 by Swailsey

What about Moore?

I can't believe this is still going on. Fair play to TWTD, you don't let up do you.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 15:42 - Jan 17 with 958 viewsSwailsey

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 15:37 - Jan 17 by GeoffSentence

I can't believe this is still going on. Fair play to TWTD, you don't let up do you.

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 15:43 - Jan 17 with 947 viewsWeWereZombies

Looking Forward to Seeing Moore Play tonight on 15:37 - Jan 17 by GeoffSentence

When the world is going to hell in a handcart and there is a 'save the season' match less than five hours away it is somewhat reassuring that the Forum can ramble around a load of bollox for all it's worth...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024