Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
DD cancelled on 31st unless he's gone, enough is enough (n/t) 22:16 - Jan 17 with 722 viewsSmithy

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

DD cancelled on 31st unless he's gone, enough is enough (n/t) on 22:16 - Jan 17 with 714 viewsGlebeTractor

why wait just do it now

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

DD cancelled on 31st unless he's gone, enough is enough (n/t) on 22:19 - Jan 17 with 674 viewsSmithy

DD cancelled on 31st unless he's gone, enough is enough (n/t) on 22:16 - Jan 17 by GlebeTractor

why wait just do it now

I've paid for Derby game, and my father in law is a Derby fan so he can have my ticket

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

DD cancelled on 31st unless he's gone, enough is enough (n/t) on 22:32 - Jan 17 with 597 viewscrunchie1978

Just done mine...not giving them anymore
DD cancelled on 31st unless he's gone, enough is enough (n/t) on 22:34 - Jan 17 with 576 viewsBenters

Welcome to the stay away until he has gone club .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

DD cancelled on 31st unless he's gone, enough is enough (n/t) on 22:37 - Jan 17 with 540 viewstractorboy7777

I'll give it till the end of the week, got a feeling this might just be the final straw

Poll: If ticket prices were the same in SBR upper and lower, where would you choose?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024