Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match 23:33 - Jan 17 with 2737 viewsBLUEBEAT

Was he referring to MM or himself?

Poll: W or W

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:35 - Jan 17 with 2679 viewsbournemouthblue

Who knows, strange thing to say either way

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:36 - Jan 17 with 2624 viewsIllinoisblue

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:35 - Jan 17 by bournemouthblue

Who knows, strange thing to say either way

More likely he was saying keep going

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:40 - Jan 17 with 2491 viewsSWGF

He was referring to himself in the 3rd person? Bit weird

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:43 - Jan 17 with 2408 viewshoppy

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:40 - Jan 17 by SWGF

I believe hoppy thinks similarly.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:44 - Jan 17 with 2388 viewsBLUEBEAT

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:40 - Jan 17 by SWGF

Yeah that's what I thought.

If I wasn't such a techtard I'd link the twitter comments...

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:46 - Jan 17 with 2282 viewsRyorry

Where did he say that, what's the context?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 00:05 - Jan 18 with 2098 viewsScottCandage

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 23:44 - Jan 17 by BLUEBEAT

Yeah that's what I thought.

If I wasn't such a techtard I'd link the twitter comments...

Are these the comments?
Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 00:07 - Jan 18 with 2038 viewsBLUEBEAT

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 00:05 - Jan 18 by ScottCandage

Are these the comments?

Yes

Didn't see the second one

Login to get fewer ads

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 00:08 - Jan 18 with 2018 viewsHipsterectomy

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 00:05 - Jan 18 by ScottCandage

Are these the comments?

That makes no sense to me

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 00:23 - Jan 18 with 1846 viewsGuthrum

Are these the comments?

Depends to what Gerken was responding. Was it a comment about McCarthy, or about one of the players?

Third person makes no sense if he was referring to himslf, unless perhaps someone had thrown an insult about "the goalkeeper".

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 00:31 - Jan 18 with 1771 viewsPlums

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 00:23 - Jan 18 by Guthrum

Depends to what Gerken was responding. Was it a comment about McCarthy, or about one of the players?

Third person makes no sense if he was referring to himslf, unless perhaps someone had thrown an insult about "the goalkeeper".

Could have related to any of the players as a number were getting stick in the last 10 mins.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 01:27 - Jan 18 with 1525 viewswildblue

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 00:31 - Jan 18 by Plums

Could have related to any of the players as a number were getting stick in the last 10 mins.

I was right behind the post. I believe he said, "I know, I know" when a few chaps reviewed the town performance.. he then got some advise on his kicking and his response was a little less polite. What did chambers say?
Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 08:12 - Jan 18 with 1030 viewsPlums

Gerken saying "he's going" to the fans directly after match on 01:27 - Jan 18 by wildblue

I was right behind the post. I believe he said, "I know, I know" when a few chaps reviewed the town performance.. he then got some advise on his kicking and his response was a little less polite. What did chambers say?

No idea. I thought Chambers was one of the few who put a decent performance in last night. Couldn't see where the stick was coming from. He frequently saved Berra and Digby's blushes.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024