Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How anonymous was Ward? 02:57 - Jan 18 with 1464 viewsIllinoisblue

75 minutes and can't remember anything of note he did.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

How anonymous was Ward? on 03:08 - Jan 18 with 1445 viewsJohnny_Boy

He tripped over his own feet when 1-on-1 with the keeper.

That was memorable.
How anonymous was Ward? on 06:20 - Jan 18 with 1370 viewsThisIsMyUsername

That will be because he's a bit crap.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

How anonymous was Ward? on 06:39 - Jan 18 with 1328 viewsSteve_M

He did give the ball away badly inside our half in the first half too. As much as MM takes most of the criticism, some players need to look at how they played last night and Ward is one of them.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

How anonymous was Ward? on 06:44 - Jan 18 with 1314 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

How often did our creative central midfield pair get it to him?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How anonymous was Ward? on 08:10 - Jan 18 with 1197 viewsjrobot

He tried to get the ball down and play football but when you are surrounded by people bot playing the sane game as you, you are gonna look bad. It's like throwing a cricket player into a rugby match just not going to work. We should sell him to a tea who play football or this disgusting hoof ball that Evans and McCarthy are parading in front of us.
How anonymous was Ward? on 08:18 - Jan 18 with 1158 viewsbournemouthblue

Another promising winger who has had all the life sucked out of him by MM

Dozzell was similarly anonymous when he came on.

Where was Bru, I was amazed we didn't alter the midfield at half time?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

How anonymous was Ward? on 08:19 - Jan 18 with 1159 viewsevansblue

He is very average. If it wasn't for the hat trick on the opening day then he would possibly be under the spot light a bit to justify his Spurs pedigree.

I know Sears didn't start last night but what's up with him as well? Average player with plenty of huff and puff but little else.

We used to have players who over achieved; Hunt, Anderson, Tabb. We now have plenty under achieving; Ward, Sears to name but two. Anyway I am past caring. The club is a mess. Thought we turned the corner after Saturday but last night was tragic. Out fought and out played. The players should be ashamed.
How anonymous was Ward? on 08:21 - Jan 18 with 1143 viewsBluebell

How anonymous was Ward? on 08:18 - Jan 18 by bournemouthblue

I have to agree with that.

Leon Best hardly touched the ball either. Why was he on the pitch for 77 minutes?

A change at half time bringing on Bru and Sears may have altered the game.
Login to get fewer ads

How anonymous was Ward? on 08:25 - Jan 18 with 1101 viewsVaughan8

How anonymous was Ward? on 08:19 - Jan 18 by evansblue

He is very average. If it wasn't for the hat trick on the opening day then he would possibly be under the spot light a bit to justify his Spurs pedigree.

I know Sears didn't start last night but what's up with him as well? Average player with plenty of huff and puff but little else.

We used to have players who over achieved; Hunt, Anderson, Tabb. We now have plenty under achieving; Ward, Sears to name but two. Anyway I am past caring. The club is a mess. Thought we turned the corner after Saturday but last night was tragic. Out fought and out played. The players should be ashamed.

It's strange to think when people like Anderson, hunt and tabb were here, most of us thought we needed a few better "younger" players. However, I cannot see how any of those 3 would have played as bad as the Ines we have now.

Lots of players seem really low on confidence. If Lawrence hadn't have scored a few wonder goals and a few helped by keepers, we would have lost a few more games.

We have no attacking threat even with our injured players back.

And what has happened to Berra. Deary me. I think he needs to go at the end of the season. It's hard to believe there are 10 worse teams in our league than us.
How anonymous was Ward? on 08:26 - Jan 18 with 1084 viewsevansblue

How anonymous was Ward? on 08:21 - Jan 18 by Bluebell

I have to agree with that.

Leon Best hardly touched the ball either. Why was he on the pitch for 77 minutes?

A change at half time bringing on Bru and Sears may have altered the game.

I don't like to pick on a player but how did he cost £3m a few seasons back.
He is appalling. If you are up front and not getting the service then you go and look for it whatever level you play at. He isn't a championship player. No way
How anonymous was Ward? on 09:01 - Jan 18 with 1009 viewsLankHenners

How anonymous was Ward? on 08:18 - Jan 18 by bournemouthblue

Rotherham fans were gutted, really gutted when he signed for us as they loved him last season. It was linked on here and Twitter, but there was a piece where a Rotherham reporter had written a gushing love letter almost to Ward, saying how good it was to watch a flying winger taking on his man, getting crosses in, having shots at goal etc.

We saw that in his first few games but now he just looks like a less industrious Paul Anderson.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

How anonymous was Ward? on 09:29 - Jan 18 with 900 viewsthatdamgood89

Out of the three I actually felt Ward was the better Midfielder. He wanted the ball from the back three and when he eventually received it he seemed to have a plan on what to do with it already. Be that a turn or a pass into the full back.

In fact Jenas even said Ward was the best Town midfielder who actually wanted the ball.

Douglas was again so very poor even against Non league players. He truly is the worst midfielder to wear the blue shirt

Skuse once again when the spotlight is on was MIA...Skuse always goes missing when it matters give him a Tuesday night against Burton he turns up! Complete upgrade in our engine room is needed

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024