Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of the things in my mind right now 06:24 - Jan 18 with 795 viewswkj

I have long since been disappointed with the moaning and at times seemingly over the top dislike for MM and the back room -

But I am so cut up inside about all this right now, I am now moaning in a way I never thought I could, I am now salivating for news MM has been fired, and it kills me, as I am conflicting between what I believe in and how miserable supporting ITFC makes me now

Now isn't the time for I told you so, because I still maintain some of the criticism and moaning didn't fit at the time in any way - but now, I am in turmoil because my head is saying it's time to pull the trigger, and put that once loved suffering dog that was my Saturday afternoon, out of it's misery.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 6:24]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:27 - Jan 18 with 760 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Exactly

I almost feel I want him to go just for his sake.

It feels like putting down a family pet who's suddenly become lacklustre and not functioning properly. So much so that its hated by the masses.

I hope he goes by mutual content and I hope when in the future he reflects on his time at Ipswich he smiles and thinks of us fondly

And I hope our fans think of his time fondly.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:33 - Jan 18 with 724 viewswkj

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:27 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Exactly

I almost feel I want him to go just for his sake.

It feels like putting down a family pet who's suddenly become lacklustre and not functioning properly. So much so that its hated by the masses.

I hope he goes by mutual content and I hope when in the future he reflects on his time at Ipswich he smiles and thinks of us fondly

And I hope our fans think of his time fondly.

I am scared feckless about the next fella's chances if Mick goes (which I don't think he will) Who is gonna take us on, and who has the ability. I don't think Rowett would come here, as he is quite selective it seems.

Crybaby

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:35 - Jan 18 with 713 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:33 - Jan 18 by wkj

I am scared feckless about the next fella's chances if Mick goes (which I don't think he will) Who is gonna take us on, and who has the ability. I don't think Rowett would come here, as he is quite selective it seems.

I expect that mick will be the best manager we have had in the Evans era

I don't think Evans will have the capability to employ his next manager as someone better at working with limited resources than mick

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:43 - Jan 18 with 658 viewswkj

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:35 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I expect that mick will be the best manager we have had in the Evans era

I don't think Evans will have the capability to employ his next manager as someone better at working with limited resources than mick

I would accept it if we got someone in who was never better than a mid table gaffer, as long as there was some excitement and good feeling about the way we were playing. MM did a fine job with papering over the cracks, ME didn't invest, so the cracks reappeared more aggressive than ever.

The club should have invested in the squad when we sat 2nd - When they didn't do that, I felt bad for Mick, and now I realise why

Crybaby

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:46 - Jan 18 with 638 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:43 - Jan 18 by wkj

I would accept it if we got someone in who was never better than a mid table gaffer, as long as there was some excitement and good feeling about the way we were playing. MM did a fine job with papering over the cracks, ME didn't invest, so the cracks reappeared more aggressive than ever.

The club should have invested in the squad when we sat 2nd - When they didn't do that, I felt bad for Mick, and now I realise why

This this this

Evans' lack of investment is finally coming back to bite him.

I fully expect us to go down before we go up

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:47 - Jan 18 with 612 viewswkj

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:46 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

This this this

Evans' lack of investment is finally coming back to bite him.

I fully expect us to go down before we go up

And if / when we go down, I think there is more likelihood we will go the way of Tranmere, rather than Norwich and Southampton

Crybaby

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:49 - Jan 18 with 598 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:47 - Jan 18 by wkj

And if / when we go down, I think there is more likelihood we will go the way of Tranmere, rather than Norwich and Southampton

I can just see us becoming an Oldham, Charlton or a Sheffield United

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:55 - Jan 18 with 566 viewsbrogansnose

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:49 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I can just see us becoming an Oldham, Charlton or a Sheffield United

They way things are under Evans right now, we are a Division 3 club in waiting. I've been saying that for a while and not on the back of last night. Its how we fit in the bigger picture of how football , especially in our league, is right now.
Login to get fewer ads

Some of the things in my mind right now on 07:05 - Jan 18 with 506 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Some of the things in my mind right now on 06:55 - Jan 18 by brogansnose

They way things are under Evans right now, we are a Division 3 club in waiting. I've been saying that for a while and not on the back of last night. Its how we fit in the bigger picture of how football , especially in our league, is right now.

Yeah I do too bud

Someone did a thread recently on where you think town will be in 5,10 and 15 years time.

I had 5 - League 1
10 - Championship/League1
15 - Championship

That's sad to think about

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024