Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enough now 07:44 - Jan 18 with 575 viewssotd78

MM has to go. First time ever I've said a manager must go. Even Keane I just watched as a car crash bound to happen. But this situation is like watching Apaches skinning a man alive. No more torture. Douglas must never wear a town shirt again. Berra should now be benched and moved on. Best too. The rest are just about ok with a dynamic manager who cares and who can take risks. We could do worse than Terry Butcher who many years ago had a Coventry side that ripped Spurs apart. I was there in my exile years living in the midlands. As a long time ST holder I won't quit but lately I've missed games and no longer minded. Go MM. Sell up Evans or put in more cash.

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Enough now on 08:10 - Jan 18 with 525 viewskentishblue

But we all know that Berra will continue to play week in week out. Not even a rest so he can get his head together again. It was in the last 12 months that MM described him as the best centre half in the division if my memory serves me..

Dougie will get a game whenever MM thinks he can get away with it, and in those games Skuse will also play and we will not create anything.

And every game we seem to come up against vibrant , young, attacking midfielders, REGARDLESS of that teams size of budget ( which is regularly the excuse).

There are teams developing steadily in this league , and a lot higher in the league table than us with smaller wage bills than us- so please don't keep reeling out the same old excuses we are consistently underperforming plain and simple and for that reason we need a change.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024