Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) 07:58 - Jan 18 with 531 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:17 - Jan 18 with 496 viewsMJallday

The club died of embarrasement yesterday

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:18 - Jan 18 with 489 viewswitchdoctor

ermmm....scratches bonce....nope..can't think of one!
Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:19 - Jan 18 with 488 viewswkj

Day 18 of the transfer window- no one knows what they want more, news of ins or outs

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:20 - Jan 18 with 473 viewsbournemouthblue

Is Phil camped outside Portman Road hoping for some bigger stories?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:21 - Jan 18 with 458 viewswkj

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:20 - Jan 18 by bournemouthblue

Is Phil camped outside Portman Road hoping for some bigger stories?

phil probably said sod it, and stayed in bed after that, which if he did, i can't blame him at all

Crybaby

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:22 - Jan 18 with 449 viewsBluebell

I would guess Phil was very late back home and is still sleeping.
Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:23 - Jan 18 with 437 viewsBenters

I think the club died last night Rommy

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:23 - Jan 18 with 437 viewsHipsterectomy

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:21 - Jan 18 by wkj

phil probably said sod it, and stayed in bed after that, which if he did, i can't blame him at all

probably put a transfer request in to move to Colchester United

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

Login to get fewer ads

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:25 - Jan 18 with 416 viewsSamuelowen88

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:23 - Jan 18 by Hipsterectomy

probably put a transfer request in to move to Colchester United

If he moved, would he be cup tied?

Poll: England v Wales Score

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:25 - Jan 18 with 412 viewswkj

Any reason why the 6 o clock news stories weren't posted today? (n/t) on 08:25 - Jan 18 by Samuelowen88

If he moved, would he be cup tied?

too soon...

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024