Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My final post.. 08:18 - Jan 18 with 2268 viewsimpyyy

Good morning campers..

I actually thought you were bullied for the whole 90 minutes.. Lawrence didn't get a sniff, which from a city point of view was amazing. Emmanuel was class at the back for you(about the only one who showed something!)

Can't see any way back for MM yet..

On the bright side, you've signed a lad who has scored 5 goals in 26 in the national league.. could be worse!

Anyway, best of luck for the season, UTFI!

PS, what a slide ball!
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 8:48]
My final post.. on 08:19 - Jan 18 with 2230 viewsdirtyboy

I think we learnt that a big man up front is invaluable no matter what style of football you play.

Well done to your team, I hope we poach your management!
My final post.. on 08:20 - Jan 18 with 2213 viewsimpyyy

My final post.. on 08:19 - Jan 18 by dirtyboy

I think we learnt that a big man up front is invaluable no matter what style of football you play.

Well done to your team, I hope we poach your management!

I got told last night of their potential buy out clauses.. lets just say if a championship club came in, it'd pocket over £1m for city..
My final post.. on 08:20 - Jan 18 with 2199 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Fair play.

Your fans have been irritating ticket wise but also a good bunch.

Other than Imptastic who came on here gloating after the game.

Good luck for the season. Watch out when Mick goes as we might well take your manager
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 8:21]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

My final post.. on 08:22 - Jan 18 with 2122 viewswkj

My final post.. on 08:20 - Jan 18 by impyyy

I got told last night of their potential buy out clauses.. lets just say if a championship club came in, it'd pocket over £1m for city..

which is about how much it'll cost us to dispense of Mick

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

My final post.. on 08:23 - Jan 18 with 2094 viewsbournemouthblue

For what it's worth I'd suggest your management team need another few seasons in charge before a bigger club poach them.

By that stage you could be a League One club, I'd fully expect you to go up and be competitive in League Two.

McCarthy made some huge tactical errors last night, it was a real horror show.

I thought actually Chambers and Digby last night looked comfortable, it was Berra who looked like a fish out of water.

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

My final post.. on 08:27 - Jan 18 with 2044 viewsITFC_Forever

All done - thoroughly deserved. You should have won in the first game.... I think you were actually better at PR.

Your lot had obviously been told to "look after" Lawrence, but Cowley got his game plan spot on.

Good luck in the next round and for the rest of the season, hope you go up - you should do.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

My final post.. on 08:29 - Jan 18 with 1998 viewsVaughan8

My final post.. on 08:23 - Jan 18 by bournemouthblue

For what it's worth I'd suggest your management team need another few seasons in charge before a bigger club poach them.

By that stage you could be a League One club, I'd fully expect you to go up and be competitive in League Two.

I thought actually Chambers and Digby last night looked comfortable, it was Berra who looked like a fish out of water.

Lincoln played well over the two games but let's not over do this.Ipswich were awful, and Lincoln are high on confidence.

They might lose a few players and then not be very good. Look at Cheltenham. Stormed the conference last year now struggling in League 2.
My final post.. on 08:30 - Jan 18 with 1981 viewsFtnfwest

thoroughly deserved but not exactly a shock, a pub team could have beaten us last night
Login to get fewer ads

My final post.. on 08:37 - Jan 18 with 1900 viewsMaySixth

Well done.

Good luck v Brighton
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 8:56]

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

My final post.. on 08:39 - Jan 18 with 1884 viewsm14_blue

Well done, a fantastic result for you and thoroughly deserved.

Bet you couldn't believe how poor we were, I actually thought we dragged you down to our level for most of the game.

Good luck against Brighton and for the rest of the season.
My final post.. on 08:50 - Jan 18 with 1818 viewsketton_itfc

First of all well done and good luck against Brighton. You are dead right you bullied us all over the pitch which 18 months ago would have been unheard of, we used to do that to every team in the Championship. I'd imagine Mick will be utterly and abjectly peed at the way we played last night and to be honest we never deserved anything from the 2 games.
Hopefully a cup run will supplement your promotion challenge and you'll be back in the League in 4 months. As for us who knows, could be a nasty few weeks....
My final post.. on 08:52 - Jan 18 with 1788 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My final post.. on 08:20 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Fair play.

Your fans have been irritating ticket wise but also a good bunch.

Other than Imptastic who came on here gloating after the game.

Good luck for the season. Watch out when Mick goes as we might well take your manager
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 8:21]

Since I posted this you've edited your post twice.

First the bit about us signing Kieffer Moore. And a sly dig too.

And then secondly you've now added the picture of the goal.

Was you hoping for a reaction?

My final post.. on 08:54 - Jan 18 with 1772 viewsimpyyy

My final post.. on 08:52 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Since I posted this you've edited your post twice.

First the bit about us signing Kieffer Moore. And a sly dig too.

And then secondly you've now added the picture of the goal.

Was you hoping for a reaction?

Not at all, currently trying to work.. and came across that image on facebook! lol
My final post.. on 08:55 - Jan 18 with 1747 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

My final post.. on 08:54 - Jan 18 by impyyy

Not at all, currently trying to work.. and came across that image on facebook! lol

Well anyway good luck for the season

Although I still would prefer Tranmere and Dagenham to win the league for personal reasons

My final post.. on 09:00 - Jan 18 with 1702 viewsblueconscience

If it will cost £1,000,000 least that means you won't have to worry about ITFC poaching them.

Poll: What % of ST holders saying they won’t renew, will end up renewing regardless?

My final post.. on 09:03 - Jan 18 with 1640 viewsCOYBitfc

Credit to your team, absolutely deserved to get through and a 1.0 loss flattered us.

We are a club on a downward spiral with fractions among fans, a faceless owner and a manager who (despite having my total respect) looks devoid of ideas, but will not quit and the owner seemingly happy with the set up and approach he has... Where the hell do we go from there.

Tough times for ITFC and exciting times for Lincoln. Good luck for the next round and rest of the season.

Poll: Current/prospective ST holders, what scenario will you purchase for next season?

My final post.. on 09:06 - Jan 18 with 1596 viewsRadlett_blue

My final post.. on 09:00 - Jan 18 by blueconscience

If it will cost £1,000,000 least that means you won't have to worry about ITFC poaching them.

Evans's last 3 choices have all been managers who have got teams promoted & kept them in the PL for at least 1 season. He's unlikely to fish in the 5th tier. Pearson would be his type, but would he come here' given the lack of transfer funds?
I'd prefer us to try an up & coming younger man who's done well in League 1 or 2 & who is committed to trying to play good football. Someone who sees Ipswich as a step up from their current club & might be aware of some lower league bargains to be had.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

My final post.. on 09:10 - Jan 18 with 1560 viewsBinner

My final post.. on 09:03 - Jan 18 by COYBitfc

Credit to your team, absolutely deserved to get through and a 1.0 loss flattered us.

We are a club on a downward spiral with fractions among fans, a faceless owner and a manager who (despite having my total respect) looks devoid of ideas, but will not quit and the owner seemingly happy with the set up and approach he has... Where the hell do we go from there.

Tough times for ITFC and exciting times for Lincoln. Good luck for the next round and rest of the season.

Fractions among fans? Only half of us...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

My final post.. on 09:11 - Jan 18 with 1550 viewsclive_baker

Congratulations on the win. Don't overdo it with the gloating though yeah. If you want to have that conversation come back when you've won it. And become champions of England. Maybe a European trophy too. And playing in the 2 tier rather than division 5.

That said thoroughly deserved win last night. You deserved to win at our place IMO and I wish you luck in the next round, I hope you progress past Brighton and get a top Prem side, you will have earned it.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

My final post.. on 09:29 - Jan 18 with 1389 viewssoupytwist

My final post.. on 09:06 - Jan 18 by Radlett_blue

Evans's last 3 choices have all been managers who have got teams promoted & kept them in the PL for at least 1 season. He's unlikely to fish in the 5th tier. Pearson would be his type, but would he come here' given the lack of transfer funds?
I'd prefer us to try an up & coming younger man who's done well in League 1 or 2 & who is committed to trying to play good football. Someone who sees Ipswich as a step up from their current club & might be aware of some lower league bargains to be had.

"Evans's last 3 choices have all been managers who have got teams promoted & kept them in the PL for at least 1 season."

What's that thing about madness being doing the same repeatedly and expecting a different outcome? Maybe ME will think that three goes at the same thing is enough.
My final post.. on 09:47 - Jan 18 with 1303 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cheeky sod! We were only bullied for about 80 of the 90 minutes.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

My final post.. on 09:57 - Jan 18 with 1272 viewsWickets

My final post.. on 08:23 - Jan 18 by bournemouthblue

If we have learnt anything from the last 2 games its that 3 at the back does not suit Berra. He is still our best defender when we play a back 4!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024