Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positives from last night 09:17 - Jan 18 with 2217 viewsbluelagos

I'll start:

The landlord at my local told me "I now know why you always look so miserable after you've been to see Ipswich"

Others?

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Positives from last night on 09:56 - Jan 18 with 555 viewschicoazul

Positives from last night on 09:51 - Jan 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I thought Knudsen did ok too actually

In fact I'd say 5 of our back 6 did alright.

Berra being the only one who was not good enough

Knudsen was ok although he got bullied quite a lot. Chambers and Berra were both poor. Digby was alright and was the only one of our defenders who competed in the air with Rhead. Chambers is painfully not suited to playing in the middle of 3 as he simply isnt very good at passing a football. Lincoln saw our formation and split their forwards wide which marooned Berra and Chambers, Digby coped a bit better as he seems to be able to do the basics like control and pass. This is why 3 at the back is a stupid way to play unless you have very very good ball-playing intelligent defenders as you end up confusing about 5 players on what their roles are.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Positives from last night on 09:58 - Jan 18 with 534 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Positives from last night on 09:56 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

Knudsen was ok although he got bullied quite a lot. Chambers and Berra were both poor. Digby was alright and was the only one of our defenders who competed in the air with Rhead. Chambers is painfully not suited to playing in the middle of 3 as he simply isnt very good at passing a football. Lincoln saw our formation and split their forwards wide which marooned Berra and Chambers, Digby coped a bit better as he seems to be able to do the basics like control and pass. This is why 3 at the back is a stupid way to play unless you have very very good ball-playing intelligent defenders as you end up confusing about 5 players on what their roles are.

I have to disagree about chambers

I thought he was absolutely fine yesterday

The occasional misplaced pass being his most common weakness

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024