Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milne has asked everyone to back Mick 09:31 - Jan 18 with 1656 viewsSWGF

Given he's on record as saying that MM isn't going as long as he's in a job...

"Over the two matches Lincoln City were clearly the better organised team. That resulted in them deserving to win and we should, and have, congratulated them.

"We clearly did not perform to the standard we can do and an example of that is the good win we got against Blackburn last Saturday. However, nobody in the squad takes any pleasure in producing that type of football in front of our great away fans or indeed to the wider television audience.

"As usual Mick had been honest in his after match comments and I have nothing to add to that regarding the game.

"I would add that over the last few days we have added players to the squad and we have bids in for others.

"So in these difficult times we would ask our fans to stay with Mick and the boys as we make improvements to the squad and get our injured players match fit, as our aim is to return to winning entertaining football as we started to do against Blackburn."

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:33 - Jan 18 with 1598 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

Nothing is clearly going to change and we will continue the downward spiral under MM & ME. Sad times
Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:34 - Jan 18 with 1566 viewschicoazul

Vote of confidence. MMc probably has this month to save his skin.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:34 - Jan 18 with 1559 viewsKieran_Knows

Expecting a whoosh here, but where has Milne said that?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:36 - Jan 18 with 1524 viewssoupytwist

We beat Blackburn because their keeper failed to save a perfectly savable free kick, Lawrence scored a once in a blue moon goal and praise be we got on the end of a decent corner routine which Blackburn totally failed to defend effectively.

We did so by a single goal thanks to a basic error from one of our senior defenders, the latest in a series by him.

It was a performance that showed promise, no more, against a team whose league position suggests they're even worse than us. If that's our bright new dawn then I think I prefer the darkness.
Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:37 - Jan 18 with 1509 viewsGunnsAirkick

It's just the same platitudes from him yet again. No wonder people (rightly or wrongly) are questioning Evans' ownership as well as Mick's Management when we just get the same trite soundbites over and over again, it's bloody patronising to be honest.
Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:39 - Jan 18 with 1452 viewsEJP

So I stop refreshing the front page of TWTD in the hope of a "Mick resigns" story, and get instead get on with my work?
Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:42 - Jan 18 with 1361 viewscaught-in-limbo

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:36 - Jan 18 by soupytwist

We beat Blackburn because their keeper failed to save a perfectly savable free kick, Lawrence scored a once in a blue moon goal and praise be we got on the end of a decent corner routine which Blackburn totally failed to defend effectively.

We did so by a single goal thanks to a basic error from one of our senior defenders, the latest in a series by him.

It was a performance that showed promise, no more, against a team whose league position suggests they're even worse than us. If that's our bright new dawn then I think I prefer the darkness.

Spot on. And Mick failed on his own stated objective for the Blackburn game:

"McCarthy After Return to Clean Sheets as Blues Face Blackburn Chasing First Win of 2017"

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/30941/mccarthy-after-return-to-clean-she

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:42 - Jan 18 with 1357 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:34 - Jan 18 by Kieran_Knows

Expecting a whoosh here, but where has Milne said that?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-suffolk-38269677?ns_mchannel=social&ns

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Login to get fewer ads

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:44 - Jan 18 with 1299 viewscasanovacrow

Laughable bringing up the Blackburn game, we won purely because they were terrible. Delusional or just doesn't want to pay Mick off
Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:47 - Jan 18 with 1251 viewsSWGF

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:34 - Jan 18 by chicoazul

Vote of confidence. MMc probably has this month to save his skin.

Luckily for Mick, we have some easy games coming up.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:47 - Jan 18 with 1246 viewstheipswichman

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:36 - Jan 18 by soupytwist

I'm sorry I can't agree with that, the Blackburn performance was way better than what we've seen this season. We played the ball on the floor and created chances and whilst you can pick out some negatives, overall it was a decent performance.

Last night however was an embarrassment and a disgrace, I hear some of our players were having a pop at our fans which if true is ridiculous considering how far they went to watch that S***.
Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:48 - Jan 18 with 1226 viewsuncle

Lincoln were "better organised".

It's right of course, but blimey....
Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:50 - Jan 18 with 1186 viewssoupytwist

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:47 - Jan 18 by theipswichman

I'm sorry I can't agree with that, the Blackburn performance was way better than what we've seen this season. We played the ball on the floor and created chances and whilst you can pick out some negatives, overall it was a decent performance.

Last night however was an embarrassment and a disgrace, I hear some of our players were having a pop at our fans which if true is ridiculous considering how far they went to watch that S***.

I said it "showed promise". I don't think it could be viewed as anything better than that and these things take time so it was definitely progress. I would have said the same about that game had we won or drawn.
Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 10:19 - Jan 18 with 1050 viewsitfcjoe

"I would add that over the last few days we have added players to the squad and we have bids in for others.

Sums it up really - we are nearly back at the Jewell days off breaking Twitter announcements that we have 5 bids in for players.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 10:21 - Jan 18 with 1009 viewsKieran_Knows

Milne has asked everyone to back Mick on 09:42 - Jan 18 by Cheltenham_Blue

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-england-suffolk-38269677?ns_mchannel=social&ns

Cheers!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024