Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies 09:42 - Jan 18 with 1357 viewsArcher4721

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38658998
I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 09:46 - Jan 18 with 1322 viewsSwansea_Blue

He's got a bad dose of the Trumps

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 09:46 - Jan 18 with 1318 viewsSamuelowen88

And you know this how? Been sitting in on all the meetings/phone calls?

Poll: England v Wales Score

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 09:51 - Jan 18 with 1299 viewsArcher4721

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 09:46 - Jan 18 by Samuelowen88

Going by his previous he doesn't fill me with much confidence.

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 10:03 - Jan 18 with 1266 viewsGlasgowBlue

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 09:46 - Jan 18 by Samuelowen88

The voices in his head told him.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 10:23 - Jan 18 with 1199 viewsArcher4721

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 10:03 - Jan 18 by GlasgowBlue

The voices in his head told him.

There is nobody more gullible than a Brexsh1tter.
I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 10:45 - Jan 18 with 1146 viewsmutters

Why would countries not want to deal with us? Do not believe that's the case or don't you like Johnson?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 10:48 - Jan 18 with 1130 viewsBergholtBru

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 10:45 - Jan 18 by mutters

Why would countries not want to deal with us? Do not believe that's the case or don't you like Johnson?

More the latter I reckon!

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 10:57 - Jan 18 with 1103 viewsArcher4721

So what are the names of these countries?

I see them all queuing up like wolves surrounding their prey.

Remember Johnson is a famous liar.
Login to get fewer ads

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 11:08 - Jan 18 with 1078 viewsSwansea_Blue

I find BoJo's comments inane because countries trade with us already. He gives the impression that we aren't able to trade at the moment and that Brexit is going to suddenly open the world up to us - 'Global Britain'. Another misleading rhetorical soundbite, but effective at capturing a following. As I posted yesterday, there are several EU countries who outperform us in certain aspects of global trade (higher trade surpluses with some of the big trading countries, greater ease of trading, etc), so we can't blame our membership in the EU for our lagging performance.

BoJo may well be right; there could be countries queuing up to give us improved terms. We can't be sure that's the case and we can't be sure what any future deals would look like nor how long they would take. But his comments about 'it's just going to be great, you'll see' are incredibly patronising.he has no idea whether things will be any better, hence the bluster.

The EU isn't currently a block to us being able to increase our exports globally; having our cake and eating it would be to continue to be in the EU or at least single market and look to increase our non-EU trade to levels that other EU countries have shown is possible. But that wouldn't allow parties to win votes off the back of the immigration card.

Hey ho, make our bed and all that....

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 11:22 - Jan 18 with 1044 viewsmutters

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 10:57 - Jan 18 by Archer4721

So what are the names of these countries?

I see them all queuing up like wolves surrounding their prey.

Remember Johnson is a famous liar.

To be fair, all politicians are liars, some more hidden than others.

I am not part of the negotiating team, so i have no idea who is lined up and who isnt, and conversely neither do you. So its all conjecture at this point. However i do stronly believe that people should be confident in our economy (maybe not so much our government), we are a big player in the world markets.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 11:42 - Jan 18 with 1012 viewsSwansea_Blue

I see Porky Pig is telling more porky pies on 11:22 - Jan 18 by mutters

To be fair, all politicians are liars, some more hidden than others.

I am not part of the negotiating team, so i have no idea who is lined up and who isnt, and conversely neither do you. So its all conjecture at this point. However i do stronly believe that people should be confident in our economy (maybe not so much our government), we are a big player in the world markets.

To save everyone time, May puts across some of the arguments whilst arguing with herself about it. Pros and cons all laid out in one place.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38653681

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024