Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order 09:55 - Jan 18 with 1074 viewsblueysbackside

Derek Adams (Plymouth)
Darrell Clarke (Bristol Rovers) and take his assistant Marcus Stewart with him
Uwe Rosler (Fleetwood)
Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 09:58 - Jan 18 with 1042 viewsLeighOnSeaBlue

I add the Lincoln boss to that list, he's been doing very well in non league football and couldn't be any worse
Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 10:46 - Jan 18 with 960 viewssoupytwist

Gareth Ainsworth
Paul Tisdale

At a push, Phil Brown at Southend if ME wants to go with someone with a bit more experience.
Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 10:47 - Jan 18 with 942 viewsKieran_Knows

Nathan Jones (Luton)
Derek Adams (Plymouth)
Gary Alexander (Scunthorpe)

But the 3 names on Evans list would be;
Nigel Pearson
Kenny Jackett
Gary Rowett
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 10:49]

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 10:48 - Jan 18 with 928 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I've been suggesting Tisdale for a number of years, but would expect us to go for either of Pearson or Rowett if ME were to pull the trigger anytime soon.
Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 10:48 - Jan 18 with 922 viewsSWGF

Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 10:46 - Jan 18 by soupytwist

Gareth Ainsworth
Paul Tisdale

At a push, Phil Brown at Southend if ME wants to go with someone with a bit more experience.

Phil Brown with Jimmy Bullard as assistant.

Karaoke and #bantz all day long.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 11:14 - Jan 18 with 847 viewssoupytwist

Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 10:48 - Jan 18 by SWGF

Phil Brown with Jimmy Bullard as assistant.

Karaoke and #bantz all day long.

Have you seen the Kingstonian report of their match at Leatherhead at the weekend? It's great and deserves a wider audience - http://www.kingstonian.com/news/leatherhead-match-report-1742477.html

Just imagine that every week! #epicbantz
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 11:15]
Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 11:16 - Jan 18 with 813 viewssoupytwist

Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 10:47 - Jan 18 by Kieran_Knows

Nathan Jones (Luton)
Derek Adams (Plymouth)
Gary Alexander (Scunthorpe)

But the 3 names on Evans list would be;
Nigel Pearson
Kenny Jackett
Gary Rowett
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 10:49]

If Nathan Jones were to get sacked by Luton and then spend a little while out of the game would he then be removed from the shortlist as he had been gone too long?
Mick's replacement ..... my three in no particular order on 12:22 - Jan 18 with 704 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Let's go for the Lincoln boss. Would be a marked improvement if last night is anything to go by.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024