Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How do we get rid of Mick? 10:03 - Jan 18 with 1081 viewsChode83

What do we need to as fans to make our feelings known to ME / board?
How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:04 - Jan 18 with 1064 viewsArcher4721

Get a banner.

That always works.
How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:05 - Jan 18 with 1037 viewsBadgerBajner

Stop going to games?
How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:06 - Jan 18 with 1017 viewsDoobDude

Invade the pitch, wave pants round and round our heads or throw tennis balls on the pitch.
Social Media is pointless though.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:07 - Jan 18 with 997 viewsCaptainObvious

Need to protest at games basically. Not showing up is not going to achieve anything. I blame this message board. Everyone vents all their anger on here and they're all calm by the time they get to the game.

i.p. verification result : "not blueas"
Poll: Garner or Pitman?

How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:09 - Jan 18 with 959 viewsMJallday

stage a dirty protest?

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:10 - Jan 18 with 941 viewsHeathlander

I am sure ME knows the ITFC fans feelings towards Mick.

It is only ME who can get rid of him and it will cost him £1 million to do so out of his own pocket. ITFC don't have that money so he will have to pay it and then add it to the debt. What's £1 million pounds out of £100 million of whatever it is we owe him.
How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:13 - Jan 18 with 887 viewsDoobDude

How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:10 - Jan 18 by Heathlander

I am sure ME knows the ITFC fans feelings towards Mick.

It is only ME who can get rid of him and it will cost him £1 million to do so out of his own pocket. ITFC don't have that money so he will have to pay it and then add it to the debt. What's £1 million pounds out of £100 million of whatever it is we owe him.

Not necessarily true.
He can sack him and keep on paying him his monthly wage.
So he doesn't have to find the money up front.

But the trouble is that the 2 have become golfing buddies and therefore McCarthy is only leaving if he resigns.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:13 - Jan 18 with 886 viewssibrespace

We need to write directly to the club. Any comments on sites like this one are simply ignored as noise. Telling the club and owner that the brand of football and standard of player being brought into the club is unacceptable as well as the results is what we all need to do, preferably in an old-fashioned letter that arrives in the post. And if you have a season ticket, threaten not to renew next season unless there is real change.

Boycotting the next home match is an option but not one which most fans will do. Making a banner may be therapeutic but has little impact I'm afraid.
Login to get fewer ads

How do we get rid of Mick? on 10:15 - Jan 18 with 870 viewsSWGF

Persuade Charlie Woods that it's a good idea.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024