Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off 11:45 - Jan 18 with 1136 viewsSmithy

If yo think signing a £10k striker from Non-League and a free agent defender who no one else wanted is really "adding" to the squad you really are a berk of the highest order. Adding to the squad, in my terms, means adding quality not quantity.

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 11:48 - Jan 18 with 1110 viewsitfcjoe

Shows how little of a clue he has on the footballing side. Those signings don't appease anyone - and unfair to put pressure on them to be something they aren't

Talking about bids is embarrassing too, they mean nothing.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 11:50 - Jan 18 with 1081 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Have you ever had the feeling that the owner and CEO know little about football.

I have no trust in them to get us anywhere.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 11:51 - Jan 18 with 1052 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 11:50 - Jan 18 by The_Last_Baron

Have you ever had the feeling that the owner and CEO know little about football.

I have no trust in them to get us anywhere.

Clegg In
Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 11:56 - Jan 18 with 1015 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Moore has been signed for one reason and one reason only: as a target for the U23s to practice punting long balls at.

I'd say he has no chance of getting anywhere near the first team but we don't really have a first team
Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 11:57 - Jan 18 with 997 viewsuncle

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 11:51 - Jan 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Clegg In

Steady on old chap
Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 11:57 - Jan 18 with 991 viewstaximan

is this what the puppet said ???

hahahahaha

clueless doesn't even begin to describe him
Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 12:02 - Jan 18 with 952 viewstextbackup

The bloke knows absolutely nothing about football, he is a puppet

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 14:11 - Jan 18 with 819 viewsBenters

I dont believe a word that comes from the club these days its all bolox

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Login to get fewer ads

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 14:19 - Jan 18 with 770 viewsSwansea_Blue

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 11:51 - Jan 18 by King_of_Portman_Rd

Clegg In

turnstiles starting to look a bit shabby?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 14:23 - Jan 18 with 749 viewsBenters

Milne - We have added to the squad - Oh Feck Off on 14:19 - Jan 18 by Swansea_Blue

turnstiles starting to look a bit shabby?

The pay as you go turnstyle is ,its got scratches on the paint work from the poor lost souls parting with the £2.50 on the gate tax !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024