Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith 11:52 - Jan 18 with 875 viewswkj

People have thrown around email addresses... emails are easily unread and can be deleted

We aren't a club of protesters so I doubt very seriously we could pull that off even if we wanted to

We could cancel our standing orders for season tickets/ not renew/ stop going - but there are still plenty of brave souls who would never turn coat on Town (which I admire, as I can't do that any more)

The supporter club spokes person isn't exactly endeared to the supporters (I will leave that one be)

I am genuinely at a loss as to what we can do to tell the club, no, we won't accept your call for support any more- it is the worst feeling in the world, being stuck in a nightmare and no matter how hard we try and call out, we cant make a sound.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 11:56 - Jan 18 with 841 viewsDoobDude

Be careful abusing him on social media.
You might accidently get the convicted IRA murderer Ian Milne.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 12:03 - Jan 18 with 810 viewsColchesterBlue1985

I have sent an email rejecting his call for faith, stopping going is well and good but when you have a season ticket they dont care they have my money (for this season anyway)

I dont even remember being this disheartened under Jewell or Keane (maybe i was and i dont remember or maybe they didnt flatter to deceive in the way Mick has)
So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 12:05 - Jan 18 with 788 viewswkj

So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 12:03 - Jan 18 by ColchesterBlue1985

I have sent an email rejecting his call for faith, stopping going is well and good but when you have a season ticket they dont care they have my money (for this season anyway)

I dont even remember being this disheartened under Jewell or Keane (maybe i was and i dont remember or maybe they didnt flatter to deceive in the way Mick has)

well... Direct Debit ST holders can cancel their standing orders as it happens, but even so, it's not mine or anyone else's right to tell anyone how they should and shouldn't spend their money. I also sent an email, but I am sceptical

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 12:17 - Jan 18 with 760 viewsColchesterBlue1985

So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 12:05 - Jan 18 by wkj

well... Direct Debit ST holders can cancel their standing orders as it happens, but even so, it's not mine or anyone else's right to tell anyone how they should and shouldn't spend their money. I also sent an email, but I am sceptical

It will be vetted by his secretary who will be under instruction to "trash" all emails criticizing him the club or MM etc I have no doubt but nevertheless feel better for sending it.

I didnt pay by DD otherwise i would have cancelled a long time ago but several people i know will be cancelling, the only problem with that is whilst they wont come after them should they want to purchase a season ticket in the future the club will ask for funds up front and pay the balance on what they owed.
So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 12:19 - Jan 18 with 737 viewsCheltenham_Blue

So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 12:17 - Jan 18 by ColchesterBlue1985

It will be vetted by his secretary who will be under instruction to "trash" all emails criticizing him the club or MM etc I have no doubt but nevertheless feel better for sending it.

I didnt pay by DD otherwise i would have cancelled a long time ago but several people i know will be cancelling, the only problem with that is whilst they wont come after them should they want to purchase a season ticket in the future the club will ask for funds up front and pay the balance on what they owed.

Clegg always used to answer his......or his PA was very adept at cut and pasting a prepared statement.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 12:20 - Jan 18 with 728 viewsMVBlue

A strongly worded letter is still the best form of complaint.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

So... how do we communicate our rejection of Milne's call for faith on 13:08 - Jan 18 with 625 viewsPlums

A minutes applause to signal the death of our club in the 61st, 78th and 81st minute at every game until things change.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024