Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club 16:26 - Jan 18 with 1809 viewsChiffchaff

Owner Marcus Evens, regularly sits with Charlie Woods and Simon Milton.
CEO Ian Milne, who by his own emission does not know anything about football!
The Board, cannot see any one with footballing knowledge, most are there because of their past efforts. It's a genuine pawns and champagne team!
The Manager and Couch, again are living in the past re tactics, training etc.

So this club finds its self managed solely by the owner, supported by two dire I say it, two people from the past! It is no wonder that we find ourselves in this position, we need an owner who has good sound modern counseling, a board who love and breath football, who have a dislike to freebies and prawns and a manager who is up with the modern game.

Not much to ask for!
Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:34 - Jan 18 with 1737 viewsmadmouse1959

A culture that has deep seated roots well imbedded in this club. Too wrong for too long. Get the Lincoln City "Cowley brothers" here .......that is just one idea to get a team to play football with passion. Well grounded individuals who deserve promotion from grass roots football.

shampoo dave

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:36 - Jan 18 with 1703 viewstextbackup

Milton will never question Evans either, life is too easy for him.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:39 - Jan 18 with 1667 viewsElderGrizzly

I've never seen Milton sit with Evans once. He's normally busy doing corporate schmoozing on match day.

I've sat with Evans a few times and he normally has friends and family in there, not Ipswich people.
Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:39 - Jan 18 with 1666 viewsbenno1uk

"CEO Ian Milne, who by his own emission does not know anything about football!"

I always thought he talked a load of guff!
Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:47 - Jan 18 with 1581 viewsSWGF

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:36 - Jan 18 by textbackup

Milton will never question Evans either, life is too easy for him.

Endless supply of new, free Audis. Very cushy number.

Of course he won't. Although it's not his position to.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:48 - Jan 18 with 1567 viewsSWGF

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:39 - Jan 18 by ElderGrizzly

I've never seen Milton sit with Evans once. He's normally busy doing corporate schmoozing on match day.

I've sat with Evans a few times and he normally has friends and family in there, not Ipswich people.

I have. Although not recently. He was often in Marcus' box (as it were).

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 17:06 - Jan 18 with 1409 viewsElderGrizzly

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:48 - Jan 18 by SWGF

I have. Although not recently. He was often in Marcus' box (as it were).

He's regularly in the directors box below, just not watching game from the private box?

Anyway, as you say, not his place to question Evans. He just needs to raise money for the academy etc
Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 17:08 - Jan 18 with 1375 viewslazyblue

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:39 - Jan 18 by ElderGrizzly

Milts sat with ME on Saturday in his box.
Login to get fewer ads

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 17:09 - Jan 18 with 1361 viewslazyblue

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 16:47 - Jan 18 by SWGF

Endless supply of new, free Audis. Very cushy number.

Of course he won't. Although it's not his position to.

The Audi cars are not from Evans.
Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 17:11 - Jan 18 with 1333 viewsElderGrizzly

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 17:08 - Jan 18 by lazyblue

Milts sat with ME on Saturday in his box.

Unless Milts is a 70 year old grey haired man, that wasn't him. There were two people in there, one was Evans, the other the older chap.

I was sat about 4 rows in front of them.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 17:12]
Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 17:16 - Jan 18 with 1272 viewsfactual_blue

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 17:06 - Jan 18 by ElderGrizzly

He's regularly in the directors box below, just not watching game from the private box?

Anyway, as you say, not his place to question Evans. He just needs to raise money for the academy etc

Surely Milts should speak truth to power?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Take a look at the Management of the First team at the club on 18:24 - Jan 18 with 1122 viewstextbackup

The one time I sat in directors box I saw Milton in with ME.
I sat in block J for £10 game and saw Milton with ME
The bloke who shouted to ME got a FCK OFF from Milton from MEs box...

That's 3 separate occasions over 3 seasons that I know of where Milton was in his box

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024